14

Jimin was sitting on the balcony, his feet leaning on the fence. His eyes were closed and he could feel the sunbeams warming up his face. They were in bangkok, thailand for now. They wanted to travel the whole world together and see all the wonders of the earth. Jimin felt arms underneath his knees and under his shoulder blades. They were strong but delicate and he felt himself being lifted up into the air. His hands automatically found their way around his neck and one daring hand moved its way up in his silky hair.

"You're gonna break your back one day you know, if you keep doing this." Jimin said with a sigh.

"Bet." He felt Jungkook whisper in his ear, making him feel a little flustered.

"You're such an idiot." Jimin finally opened his eyes and looked into the shimmering eyes of the one holding him, making it hard for him to breathe momentarily.

"But you love it." Jungkook smirked, softly put him down on the bed and hovered over him.

"I love it." Jimin agreed, looking straight into those playful eyes. A smile played on those lips.

"What was that? I didn't quite catch that." Jungkook moved closer until their noses almost touched.

"I- .. I love you." Jimin breathed, and immediately grabbed the pillow behind him to cover his flushed face. Jungkook peeled away his hands from the pillow and looked at the boy in awe. His face was scrunched up in embarrassment or maybe fear of rejection or maybe both.

"Min." He saw Jimin slowly open one eye. "My Jimin." He moved forward and softly pressed a kiss on Jimin's forehead. "Of course I love you too." He reached out his hand toward Jimin's forehead and smoothed out the wrinkles and Jimin's worries there.

"My charms are hard to resist, I must admit." Jimin stated with an adorable smile and shifted so he could lean his head on Jungkook's shoulder. He stared at the mop of fluffy hair resting on him and started to comb through his hair with his fingers. The locks falling back into place after combing through them.

"Where did confident Jimin suddenly come from?" Jungkook smiled and tilted his head to look at his boyfriend.

"You don't like confident Jimin?" Jimin said with a pout that could break hearts  of many souls within seconds.

"Confident Jimin is my favourite, no worries." Jungkook winked. "Flustered Jimin holds a strong second place, for your information." Jimin responded with a slap on the younger's shoulder.

"Agressive Jimin is hot but not on my list because I don't condone violence." The prince started sulking dramatically.

"Oh shut up you." Jimin sighed, placing a small kiss on the fabric of his shirt there.

"What if I don't want to shut up." Jungkook inquired, lifting one eyebrow subtly.

"I'll make you shut up, darling." Jimin mentioned with a warning look, causing Jungkook's ears to turn red and get up from the bed quickly, with his hands up in the air.

"Okay I surrender, I'll shut up your highness. I'm not dealing with your kinky ass-" Jimin smiled sweetly and innocently.

"You already put your hands up for me how cute. Wait here okay, let me get a rope to tie them up for you." Jungkook's whole face turned red and he dropped his hands with the speed of light.

"You-" Jungkook opened his mouth to say words, but none were coming to him.

"I must say, speechless Jungkook is my favourite." Jimin said with a wink.

"I'm reporting you for assaulting my heart." Jungkook stated, holding his hand against his chest. The older one smiled, his eyes mischievous. He took a few steps forward and at the same time Jungkook took some steps backwards.

"Stay there, you're dangerous." The younger one breathed, making a stop motion with his hand.

"How am I dangerous Kook?" Jimin asked, while taking another step forward.

"You just are, that dangerous smile, those dangerous eyes pulling me in, making me lose my sanity." Jimin took another step forward, causing the younger one to back against the wall. "those dangerous dangerous lips, calling me out to kiss them every chance I get."

"I dare you."

Jungkook leaned forward and kissed Jimin's lips. First slowly and carefully until it turned more hungry and desperate. They didn't always need words to communicate with each other. They showed they love for each other through actions, some smaller, others bigger. All these little things turned into something only they can understand without putting it to words. they shall have many fights, disagreements and arguments. But it's part of life, since it's impossible to be on one line with someone about everything. Through those fights they get to learn from each other and grow together. It's incredibly easy for people to part ways forever, never to be seen again. Therefore if you meet someone you want to keep in your life, you should take action and do something about it before it's too late.

- the end