Why?..

CHAPTER 17

"What the hell!" Jordan screamed as he saw his door on the other side of the room. "Where is sh-!" Elijah stopped as soon as his eyes landed on me. Oh shit! so maybe slapping him was a bad idea, a very bad idea. I went and stood behind Jordan hoping that he could save me.

Elijah looked at me, his eyes fully black his caines and claws were out and he was growling. I wish that the ground will open and take me down, but it didn't. He took three steps forward but Jordan put his hands on Elijah's chest, stopping him.

"Don't touch me! Get out!" he roared, full alpha tone, there was nothing Jordan could do but give me an apologetic look and walked out the room. He left. And I was going to die. I looked down at my feet and then his feet came into sight. I closed my eyes as I prepared for the worst, dear Jesus, please have mercy on my soul, I know that I wasn’t always a good girl and that I did things that I shouldn't but thank you for keeping me alive up until now AMEN.

I held my breath and kept my eyes shut. Nothing happened, but i still didn't open my eyes. Still, nothing happened, what the hell! I opened my eyes and saw Elijah standing there with his muscular arm crossed on his chest why his eyes gave me a bored expression. "Are you done?"

He asked annoyed. Ok I am so confused, I thought he was going to kill me, what stopped him? I didn't even bother to answer I rolled my eyes at him and walked out of the room bumping him on his shoulder and walking into my room. I dropped myself on the bed and I let it all go.

I cried.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

I opened my eyes slowly trying to adjust to the brightness. This has become my normal routine. I wake up, take a bath, go down for breakfast, and I won’t eat for the rest of the day. But the best part of all this is that I haven’t talked to Elijah for three weeks.

Praise the Lord!! Every now and then Jordan will come and check up on me. He apologized a while ago and I forgave him cause I know what being drunk could do to you. I want to go for a run my wolf, Angela said. Everyday since we got here she asks me and I can’t always deny her.

‘Only for a little while, promise.?’ I asked her. Yes, promise. She answered and I got off my bed and looked for a way to get out. I managed to get out with no one seeing me, hopefully. I ran toward the forest and took my clothes of behind a big tree and tied it to my feet. I transformed, and at moment I felt free and happy.

_*_*_*_*_*

We have been running for hours and I think that I’m lost. I stood in the middle of the forest not sure where I am. I began to look around for any possible signs of me knowing where I am. Then I heard a twig snap, but I played as if no one was there. I walked behind a tree and quickly changed in to my clothes, and then I began walking.

I sensed someone behind of Me, quickly I turned around and saw a guy with brown hair and light brown eyes and broad shoulders, he was also naked, very naked. “Who the hell are you?” I asked harshly. Then five other guys came out from the bushes and they were also naked. “I’m Nathan but a pretty girl such as yourself shouldn’t be in the woods all alone.”

He said with a evil smile on his face. I looked around to see if there was any way for me to escape these naked men but the I realised that I am surrounded. “Well would you mind telling us your name love?” Nathan asked with a smirk on his face. “L-lydia.” I stammered.

“Oh need to be afraid love, we just want one little thing from you and we will be on our way.” He said. One little thing from me? What the fuck is he talking about? cause if it is money I’m broke. He took a step closer and then another guy from behind me held down my hands. What the hell are they doing. “Let go of me!” I shouted, trying to lose my hands from his grip.

Then I saw Nathan opening a bottle and walking toward me with a mischievous look in his eyes. “Open your mouth.” He ordered and I shock my head refusing to open it. “Ahhh!” He punched me in my face and when I shouted he put the bottle by my mouth forcing me to drink whatever is inside of it. It tasted disgusting.

“What the hell was that?!” I asked. “It’s a drug love, it will kick  in, in ten minutes or so.” He said calmly. A drug? A freaking drug? What to do? I asked myself but only one thing came to my mind and I did it. “ELIJAH!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. Then I started to feel dizzy my eye lids felt heavy but I tried my best to fight it.

Then Nathan came up to me and ripped open my shirt, thank god for my bra otherwise they would have seen it all. He put his hands on my breasts and moved his hands along my stomach. I started to cry, I was going to be raped and there was nothing I can do because I am so weak.

The man that held onto my arms let them go and pushed me to the ground. I tried to move but I couldn’t I felt paralysed. “IF YOU ONLY TOUCH HER I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU!” shouted the voice I wanted to hear so badly. Elijah.

“I’m sorry but I already did.” Nathan said. Although I couldn’t move i could see from the corner of my eyes. ”You’re so dead!” Elijah said as he ran toward the guy and knocked him to the ground. In the corner of my eye I saw Jordan coming toward me with blood all over him, I was so relieved to see them, but I was still so weak.

My eyes began to close, then I felt soft, big and strong arms wrap around me, lifting me up bridal style. It was Elijah.

“Don’t worry little wolf, you’re safe now.” He whispered. And with that I fell into a dark sleep.