Confusing

CHAPTER 29

“No! Put me down you idiot! Or I will kick you in your freakishly large baby-maker!” I shouted. I refused to sleep in the cottage which only made him mad so he threw me over his shoulder like if I was a feather and now he’s caring me inside of the cottage.

“No need for name-calling love.” He said and by the way he said it made me know that he had a huge grin on his face. “Finally.” I said as he put me down. He searched or the light-switch and put it on when he found it. This cottage is amazingly beautiful.

It has a small fire place and three one-seater chairs in-front of it. it had a hall which had three doors, two on the right one on the left and a library of books on one side of the room. I almost forgot that Elijah was here I turned and saw his looking around the house in awe, also.

That’s when I took my revenge, I kicked him in the balls. “What the fuck.” He groaned as he fell on his knees holding ‘his friend’ I began laughing. The sight of him on the floor like this was hilarious. He mumbled some curse words but I didn’t care I walked over to the shelves of books.

I looked at some of them, some caught my eye because I read most of them like; fifty shades of grey, hunger games, the mortal instruments, if I stay, Percy Jackson etc.

I turned around to ask Elijah a question when I realised that he wasn’t there. I swirled my head all different directions looking for his but came up with none. “Elijah!” I shouted. I walked down the small hall and I heard a shower falling I sighed in relief knowing that he was here.

Then the sower cuts of. I was about to walk away when the door opened and Elijah stood there soaking wet with a towel around his…well his….section. “What! What happened? Are you ok?” he asked. I rolled my eyes but on the inside I was jumping for joy knowing that he actually cared for my safety.

I looked away from him and put my focus on the floor. “Yes I’m fine I just wanted to ask you a question but I didn’t see you so I shouted out your name.” I explained closing my eyes shut. “Ok. Why aren’t you looking at me?” he asked his voice lased with confusion.

“I don’t want to.” “Why?” “Because I don’t want to.”

“Why?” he asked again taking a step closer to me. I groaned and threw my hands up. “Because I fucking drool if I look at you ok?! You so freaking hot.” I whispered the last part to myself. I turned to walk away but was stopped by his voice. “I think you should take a shower love.” He said I turned and faced his to see a wolfish grin on his face. Literally.

“Are we sharing the same room?” I asked looking at him with raised eyebrows. “Not unless you want to love.” I gave him a look that said ‘No’ but deep down inside I wanted to be in the same room as him. “No I don’t want to be in the same room as you and stop calling me love!” I shouted but he only smirked as if he was enjoying my anger.

My eyes began to twitch from anger and he only laughed. “Yours is that one.” He pointed to the room on the left. I rolled my eyes and opened the door and walked in. the room was nice and cosy, it had one door which I think led to the bathroom. I closed the door and walked around the room.

There was a small chest of drawers so I went and opened it and found some changes of clothes. I took out the pj’s pants and t-shirt. I walked into the bathroom and went and take a very long shower.

_*

“Elijah!” I shouted from the sitting room of the cottage. “Elijah please help me!” I shouted again. He came rushing out of his room almost falling in the process. “What?! Where is he?!” he shouted his breathing heavy. I started to laugh….more…and more.