Goodies

CHAPTER 21

It’s like we were the only people alive. No I’m kidding, he was completely pissed at me. For what? I don’t know. “Where were you?” he asked as he walked into the kitchen and kissed his mom on the forehead. “I was here… with your mom,” I yawned, “all along.” I finished. He looked at me with raised brows.

“Are you ok?” he asked. “I’m going to check up on your father.” Isabelle said and walked out the kitchen. “Yeah I’m fine, just sleepy.” I said as I drank some of the orange juice. It tastes weird. He came and sat down on the chair beside me. “What are you drinking?” he asked me but he didn’t even wait for me to answer, he took the glass and sniffed it.

“It’s ok, it’s just orange juice.” I said. “No, you just drank a drug that makes you weak.” He said. What the hell does that mean?! But it does explain why I’m suddenly feeling to vomit. “Eli-“ I started to cough, “Elijah cough I’m not cough feeling good.” I said. He immediately got up. “Get up.” He said as he helped me stand.

One of his hands were on my back while the other held my hand. He carried me into a toilet that I had never seen and I lifted up the seat and let it all out. He held my hair so that my hair wouldn’t get in the way of my vomit. When I was done he handed me some toilet paper and I wiped my mouth.

I tried to stand but failed miserably. I looked at him for help and he rolled his eyes but picked me up nonetheless. He carried me up the stairs and all I could do was look at his beautiful face, oh my god, he was to sexy. For a moment his eyes flashed dark but he took a deep breath and it came back to normal.

He opened the door to my room and layed me on the bed. “No, I want to shower.” I said he nodded and walked into the bathroom and filled up the bathtub.

Such a gentleman.

He came back out and lifted me up bridal style and carried me into the bathroom and rest me down on the toilet bowl. He grabbed the bubble bath and squeezed some onto the water.  “Thanks.” I said he turned around to look at me with a smile on his face. He nodded and walked out of the bathroom. I breathed out a breath I didn’t even know I was holding.

I began to strip. I took my tee of and then unbuckled my pants button when I heard a knock on the door. “Yeah.” I answered. “Did I leave my phone in there?” Elijah asked. I tried to look around but couldn’t really see the entire bathroom because I was on the toilet. “I don’t know I can’t see the entire bathroom.” I said.

Without asking he walked in and took his phone up from the counter. While he was walking out of the bathroom he looked at me then my chest. What is he looking at? I asked myself and then looked at my chest when I realised that I was just in my bra and pants.

My stomach was open to him. “Next time, cover your goodies.” He said and walked out. A smile came on my face I thought back on what he said. I took of all my clothes and sank into the warm water and stayed there for an hour or two.

_*_*_*

When I was finished, my muscles felt stronger and back to normal so I went in the shower and let the warm water run down my skin. I got out and looked at the time and saw that it was only 8:30pm.

I walked over to my wardrobe and put on black leggings with a oversized white jersey. When I was finished I wrapped my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my phone and walked out of the room. I walked all the way up to Elijah’s office I decided that since he helped me do all those things the least I could do was thank him.

I knocked on the door. “Come in.” he said and I walked in and closed the door and saw him lying on the couch in his office with a book in his hands. He was reading. He was in a grey sweat pants and a white vest that clung to his upper parts but left his muscular arms exposed.

“How can I help you little wolf?” he asked and I smiled a t nickname. I walked closer to him and went and sat in his desk chair. “Well first of all I wanted to thank you for helping me.” I said and his eyes moved from the book he was reading and looked at me.

“But I also wanted to know why you don’t want me to go to school?” I asked. He exhaled deeply and sat up. “The reason I don’t want you going-“ I cut him off, “Please Elijah, please please please please pretty please.” I begged. “No.” he said. I got of his chair and walked over to him and knelt on my knees.

“Please let me go, here is so boring and there is no one to talk to please.” I continued to beg. He didn’t answer and I nodded and got of my knees and was about to walk out the door when he stopped me.

“Wait.” He said I stopped but didn’t turn around. “Fine you can go to school but if I hear one complaint about you you’re out.” He said and I ran toward him and gave him a hug. “Thank you thank you thank you so much. I promise you won’t hear any complaints.” He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him the right side of his cheek touching with the right side of mine.

It felt so good that I didn’t want to let go.

But I pulled back and out of nowhere I kissed him and the cheek and ran out of his office. I was running and constantly looking back until I hit something. “Oww.” I groaned and looked up only to see a stupid grin on Jordan’s face.

Idiot.

“I’m sorry, are you ok?” he asked chuckling a little. “Do I look ok idiot?” I snapped and he began laughing more and stretched out his arms for me to take. I grabbed his hands and he pulled me up. “Thanks.” I said and continued walked towards my room. I walked in and jumped onto my bed until I fell asleep.

I woke up to my stomach making noises so I looked over at the clock and saw that it was only 10:36 pm, I was extremely hungry, so I lazily removed the sheets from on me and walked out the door rubbing my eyes and walked into the kitchen.

I looked for something and I settled on fruit loops and milk. I poured some milk into a bowl and then the fruit loops and ate it and when I had finished I was washing my dishes. “What are you doing?” I screamed and turned around as quickly as possible to see Elijah leaning against the kitchen door smirking at me.

But what caught my eye was that he was not wearing any shirt he was just in the sweatpants I left him in earlier. Oh my god he has a v. I began trembling at the sight of him, he walked closer and snapped his fingers in my face. “I asked you a question.” He said.

I looked at him with my mouth wide open and nodded and walked pass him and stood leaning against the door like what he did a while ago. He turned around and faced me, waiting for me to answer but then he rolled his eyes and walked and opened the fridge. “Am Elijah?” I called out to him.

His head snapped my direction. “What?” he asked. “Next time, cover your goodies.” I said and walked out the kitchen and into my room smiling.