Including me

Ok so this chapter is really long and it may have some spelling errors, but anyway here it is

_________________

CHAPTER 22

Elijah’s POV

I was in my office reading. I was tired but I didn’t want to sleep, I knew that tomorrow I will have to fill in for Mr. West cause he was in the hospital, that was one of the reasons why I hate being the alpha, because once someone in your pack is sick or dying you have to be at their side and sometimes  do their jobs.

Sometimes I wish that I had ally back, she meant everything to me. Knock. Someone knocked on my door snapping me out of my thoughts. “Come in.” I said and from the time the door opened I knew it was Lydia, her scent was strong but I didn’t even look at her I just continued to read my book while knowing she was checking me out.

“How can I help you little wolf?” I asked. I was surprised that she just went and sat in my chair and began spinning but I didn’t say a word. “Well first of all I wanted to thank you for helping me.” She said and I removed my eyes from my book and looked at her. “But I also wanted to know why you didn’t want me to go to school?” she asked

I kind of got a little angry at her question that I let out a deep breath and sat up. “I don’t want you going-“but I was cut off but he pleads. “Please Elijah, please please please please pretty please.” She begged but I didn’t want her going, for what? I don’t know I just didn’t feel good with her going to school. “No.” I said firmly.

She got of my chair and came and knelt down in-front of me. “Please let me go, here is so boring and there is no one to talk to please.” She continued to beg but I didn’t answer, I was lost in thought. She nodded her head and got off her knees and was about to walk out the door. “Wait.” I said but she didn’t turn around she just stopped walking.

“Fine you can go to school but if I hear one complaint about you you’re out.” I said firmly. She turned around and gave me a hug, I was shock at first but I didn’t mind. “Thank you thank you so much. I promise you won’t hear any complaints.” She said, at that moment I didn’t care what she was saying, she was in my arms and that’s all that matters.

I wrapped my arms around her, it felt so good to good to be true, but she pulled back but before she left her lips connected with my cheek in a kiss then she ran out my office leaving me there alone, like always.

_*_*_*

That night I didn’t have any sleep I just kept on thinking about having her in my arms and every time I thought about it a bolt of electricity went through me. I got of my bed and took my vest of, leaving myself in just my sweatpants. Usually no one is awake at this time so I get up and eat and look at the stars and shit.

I stood by the kitchen door and loved what I saw, Lydia. I leaned against the kitchen door and asked, “What are you doing?” she screamed and turned around and looked at me. Her eyes travelled up and down my body, then she started trembling, I know, I have that effect on women. I walked closer and snapped my fingers in her face.

“I asked you a question.” I said. She opened her mouth wide open and walked pass me and stood leaning against the kitchen door. I stood there waiting for her to answer but she didn’t so I rolled my eyes and walked over to the fridge. “Am Elijah.” She called and I quickly turned my head toward her direction.

“What?” I said it came out harsher than I expected. “Next time, cover your goodies.” She said and walked out of the kitchen. I looked down at myself and started to laugh while blushing, I don’t usually blush but with her it’s different, I don’t know how to explain it but I want her. Bad.