Chapter:Twelve

[Author-nim p.o.v]
It had been another 20 days after Ahyun left the boys.She works on the hospital, smiles with everyone but Yoongi's absence kills her inside.When she feels tired,there's no Yoongi to give her a gummy smile which made her tiredness fade away.She sometimes thinks if she's a crazy woman & if she should see a physiatrist.

After lots of thinking,Ahyun finally finds herself an excuse to go see Yoongi.The boys love her cooking.She cooks a lots of food for them with pouring all her love in it.

That afternoon when she steps out of her overly expensive fancy car,the first floor employees of Bangtan's office stare at her in awe.She wears a purple dress which reaches her knees.Her long hair is open,flowing down her waist & making her look surreal.Her black heels click on the ground elegantly as she walks in,holding the bag of her handmade food.

She calls Taehyung & tells him she's here.Taehyung is on the first floor in an instant.When he sees her,he fast walks towards her,smiling like a kid which surprises the employees in every possible way.They didn't know this man could smile before this day.He hugs the smaller person lovingly, giving another shock to the staff.She hugs him back happily.

Taehyung takes Ahyun to the company presidents office.All 7 of the boys gather there to see Ahyun.They greet each other happily,talking like casual friends.When Yoongi enters Namjoon's office,he starts blushing in an instant.She looks so pretty,he wants to hold her right now.Her eyes fall on him,a flow of blood making its way to her cheeks.

She has missed him so bad now that he stands before her,a lump forms in her throat but she doesn't let it win against her will.She slowly smiles at him, making his heart explode.

She gives them the food she made & they holler loudly in pure joy.His smile doesn't stop,its like its plastered on his face.He keeps staring at her the whole time,she takes side glances at him,trying not to be obvious.

After they eat together, the 6 of them purposely leave those two alone in the room with different excuses. Namjoon's office is silent,Yoongi & Ahyun sitting in opposite couches from each other.He hesitates to talk,making up his mind about what to say.

YG:"How have you been?"

AH:"How have you been?"

They blurt out at the same time, chuckling afterwards at the cute connection. The awkwardness lights up a bit.

AH:"I've been good,what about you?"

YG:"I'm fine."

AH:"Does the stomach wound have any problem?"

YG:"Nope,that one's good."

AH:"Arm?"

YG:"It gives pain sometimes."

She smiles sadly.

AH:"It will stay,we can't do anything about that.I have a broken leg too.It hurts sometimes."

YG:"Really?"

AH:"Mhmm.."

Silence.

Dead silence. Both of them contemplate in their mind about what to say next.Yoongi goes first.

YG:"How is your sister & her baby?"

AH:"They're doing great.The little angel screams all night for no reason.Unnie said she's gonna give her kiddo to me at night so she could sleep peacefully."

They both giggle together, enjoying each others company.

YG:"D-did....did you tell the person you like about your feelings?"