Chapter:Twenty:Final

[Author-nim p.o.v]
8 years later:

YG:"Uhm....Ahyun does this look okay?"

He fixes his coat & brushes his fingers through his jet black hair which is pushed back,revealing his holy forehead.The said woman smiles at the man who owns her heart.

AH:"Its just perfect."

Yoongi blushes while a smile spreads in his lips.Her compliments still made him flustered.

AH:"What about me?"

The girl in an emerald green knee length dress does a twirl, making herself look more ethereal to Yoongi as she already is.Her brown highlighted hair is made in a half bow while the other half touches her shoulder - she cut her hair few years ago.Her pretty white stilettoes make her look a bit taller in front of her husband.

YG:"You look beautiful, pretty,cute,soft,elegant,sexy,hot & perfect."

Blood rushes to her cheeks as she turns red because of his exaggerated compliment,but she knows he meant it.Yoongi chuckles as he looks at her red face.

AH:"T-thanks."

Yoongi smirks as he steps closer to her & presses his lips against hers.She kisses back,their lips moving in sync as their heart beats match.His lips are sweet & soft against hers as he sucks softly on her lower lip.The kiss is sweet & full of love as he pulls away to catch his breath.He smiles at her sweetly.

YG:"So,shall we go,Mrs.Min?"

AH:"Sure Mr.Min."

She smiles as she links her arms with the man she vowed to be with forever 4 years ago.

Time skip:

They arrive in the destination. Both of them walk out of the car holding hands.

YG:"I heard Hoseok booked a whole half of the restaurant."

She laughs,shaking her head.

AH:"That guy,he'll never change."

Yoongi laughs in agreement. They enter the restaurant where they were supposed to be tonight for a friendly dinner with old friends.

They had separated a while back,6 years ago to be exact.Some started their own business,some stayed with Bangtan empires.Some left the country.All of them have wives or girlfriends now. They still stayed in touch but didn't get to meet in the past 6 years so Jin planned a dinner for everyone to have a catch up.

As the two of them enter,the first person they see is Jimin  who's aggressively waving his hands at them.Yoongi & Ahyun smile widely, running to him in an instant.

YG+Ah:"Jimin-ah!!!"

They both jump on Jimin together, tackling him in a hug as Jimin clings on them too.They meet everyone there, hugging each other & shedding some unknown tears.

As they have settled down on their chairs,Ahyun looks at everyone.Seokjin wears glasses now,looks more mature but that guy still is a chaos as he used to be.His wife is super pretty,like a princess.She holds another princess in her arms, their baby girl.Hoseok's looks didn't change at all,his beautiful wife sits beside him.Namjoon looks the same as well except he died his hair back to black,still his girlfriend Halsey smiles at the baby in Jin's lap.Jimin clings to his wife,as he looks a bit thinner & older than before.Taehyung is running after his three kids as his wife runs behind them to take pictures,cute.Jungkook laughs cutely with his girlfriend, giving out an happy aura.Mark is taking selfies with his pretty wife.