Chapter 2: Two sides

Dishen's POV:
I went inside the house, sprinting but it couldn't have been Diyao right? Being wary that it could have been a burglar, I gingerly walked towards Diyao's room. I opened the door, hoping to find someone unexpected but instead saw myself looking at my terrified sister crying.
I almost cried, cried tears of joys because after so long she had awoken from her slumber or so comatose state. I had never given up hope of her waking up, no matter how others felt or said. I had remembered that Xueqing once said to me : "为希望而战!" It was that line that kept me going, that kept me sane, away from evil thoughts.
"哥, why am I here? My legs, why can't I feel anything when I touch them? Am I disabled? 哥...." Diyao said tearfully while hitting her legs forcefully.
That woke me up from my thoughts and I was totally shocked, I hugged my sister, because I didn't foresee that she might be paraslyed....
My Mind floated back to the scene of her being shot and falling like a blitzkrieg* she fell on top of a table and crashed down on to the cold hard floor. I, who had witnessed this scene was dead stricken and hurried to pull away the other tables and chairs before kneeling in front of my sister. Not wanting to touch her, to aggregate her condition. The doctors only said her legs was fractured, but not that she would be paralyzed.....
It was a harsh reality but I couldn't do anything. I would have given my all just to let her walk again, but her chances were slim.My poor sister, why must such a thing befall you.....
Diyao's POV:
[ This was when she just woke up ]
I awoke blinking my eyes, as I was not used to the light. When I was finally awake, I realized I was in my room, the place where I considered it to be the most safe. Feeling groggy, I laid on the bed, trying my best to recollect my memories.
I remembered myself with Xueqing, that I was shot and I fell... But why do I also remember myself kneeling at Jingxuan's lifeless body...was it me that killed her? I mean who else could have done so?
[ This happens before she screams ]
Wait.....it could have been my subconscious, Scarlet that killed Jingxuan! Where is she? Is she gone? "遭了! She's gone....the police will think it's me," I said as I clutched my hands my hands together, shaking fervently,"I don't want to go to jail....no! Argh......! Argh..............." *cries*
My brother rushed into the room and I, not wanting him to worry about me, decided to pretend that I was paralyzed from the waist down. Though I was unsure of whether he might see through my ploy but I felt as long as I tried my best, he wouldn't suspect a thing. Besides, I was his darling sister, he wouldn't care about any other thing....
Well, it worked like a charm and he didn't even suspect a thing. Instead, he hugged me, and 'consoled' me. Even though it was just a simple hug, I felt warmth from it and also his anxiety. Damn, I missed those warmth hugs of his.....
Xueqing's POV
[ This happens when she is visiting the row of street which is where Dishen's house is ]
Hmm....I'm not quite sure why I walked here. I guess my body took over my mind and just led me to nowhere. Well, this street might look really much like any other street of shophouses, but there was a weird feeling or so atmosphere that kept me walking deeper and deeper into it's heart.
*walks past Dishen's house, but turns back to look at it*
Why does this place evoke feelings of happiness and sadness..... Was it because I had once experienced happy and saddening moments there? Haiz...better than dwelling on the past I might never be able to figure out, why not just go on and live life as a person I should have been before.....
快乐,伤心...hmm, who could have evoke both of these feelings at once to me? This place is familiar but I don't know......

Hello! It's been long, this chap is a tad too long but I just had to write. Yesh...my hands were itching to write so yeah! Anyways, if you're confused as to who Diyao/scarlet woke up as, then here's the thing I don't either. Hahahhaha, I'm actually still grappling with the ideas and stuff but relatively it's rather psychological. Well, I guess I shan't spoil too much of the rest of the chapters.
Oh, and the chapters will be uploaded every 1-2 weeks and I'll be writing in advance so that I can update in time. Do follow @gs_rangel_2189 for new updates.
*blitzkrieg- It comes from WW2 where the plane that carried bombs will like a lightning drop down the bomb and out of the area before it gets spotted/ injured(like killed from the bomb)
Bye bye!
~YN~