Chapter 7

Xueqing POV:

As the images whizzed past me, I became even more confused and I didn't know how to differentiate the truth from the reality. It felt so distant and I couldn't connect the dots that were binding the images together.

Then, I saw that the images became blurred. Afterwards I felt myself falling and falling and all was calm? "Ahh.........!" I woke up screaming. So...was it just a bad dream? Or was it a clue that my existence had to be found from connecting those dots?

I wanted to call my psychiatrist but didn't do so. I was already being labelled as a lunatic so i found no reason to tell this to my psychiatrist, besides i might have to go back to the loony house which i so hated. Much as i want to find out my past, i somehow felt afraid of knowing the past ME. what if i did something bad before, what if....what if.....

i can't let myself be like that. I'll just mask my past with lies because i was a lunatic, the truth i say would be considered gibberish. Lies no longer matter, if i was Xueqing before then i can be someone else now?

Scarlet POV:

I managed to get of the house without being detected however i had no time to waste. I was going to use this time to observe Xueqing. Somehow i felt instictively that she might go crazy anytime.

Perhaps if she didn't know her past, she'll try to create her future? Just like me who locked up my true self with Diyao being my mask. But if Xueqing did what I had done, there'll be no point on my revenge. So I had to reveal her past because revenge had to be done.

[ Outside Xueqing's house ]

After pressing the doorbell several times, she finally responded by opening her gates. "Eh, it's you. How do you know I live here? Why did you come here for?" Xueqing asked me suspiciously.

"I told you I know you so of course I would know where you live. I came here because I feel like telling you your past unless you don't feel like it?" "Urm...come in and talk then" she said rather unenthusiastically.

Dishen POV:

"What have you found out after following my sister for days?-- She can walk, she's been following-- Xueqing?-- okay thank you."

Much as I should have trusted my dear sister but I couldn't because I loved her too much. I knew that was something going on with her that's why I hired someone to follow her around when she sneaked out. Though I pretended not to realize she went out, I knew by instinct that she had but I kept num about it.

She was obviously trying to get revenge on Xueqing for making her a murderer and a fool. But I felt that it wasn't necessary at all what with Xueqing losing her memory already. What more did she want Xueqing to lose?

Xueqing POV:
[ With Scarlet ]

I actually didn't want to invite her in however my instinct just got the better of me and I relented. Just when I wanted to forget about my past and live a new life, she had to come and ruin it.

"I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Scarlet. And I knew you because you were my brother's EX-girlfriend." She said with a smile. So...I had a boyfriend, WoW. I placed the cup of coffee for Scarlet on the table and waited for her to go on.

"You were a psychiatrist before, A brilliant one at that. You could feel what a murderer felt if you were given the necessary details." I had wanted to space out however what she said caught my attention, I could feel the murderer's feelings?

"Oh, just want to tell you I have split personality disorder, just saying," I stared at her wide eyed. She continued, "You used me as revenge for your father's death which was related to my brother. My brother's safe now, free of his sins however I may not be..."

Scarlet POV:

I launched the attack. "You used me as revenge for your father's death which was related to my brother. My brother's safe now, free of his sins however I may not be..."

She looked at me, perhaps not believing me. "I did what...?" Then she slowly rose from the sofa and walked up the stairs, leaving me to my own devices. Guess it won't be long before Xueqing will be back.

Dishen POV:

I received a text message saying that Diyao was at Xueqing's house. Feeling uneasy I rushed over however I lacked the guts to ring the bell. I was reminded of how I walked her back to the doorstep, how we broke up in there... A tear slid down my cheek.

When I finally pressed the doorbell, I was greeted with my sister opening the front gate as if this was her house. She signaled for me to go in and she disappeared from sight. I opened the door and I was hit by something hard. The next thing I knew I was on the cold marble floor, my vision deteriorating as I saw a pair of legs moving away from me. Then, all became black...

Hey there! It's been long, probably going to end this story at chap 7/8. I really have no more ideas to continue this story. However, I'll be doing up an Ruivin fanfic for you guys instead. It won't be the usual kinds that you've read on wattpad, slightly different. Anyways, thank you so much for the 800+ reads. I'm probably gg to upload the next chapter whenever I'm free because schools starting and.... Bye!

~YN~