Gene hc

(Warning this gets dark and is a continuation of the College Hc in the large shadow knight shitpost headcanons)

So as I mentioned before he dropped out of College cause it got to stressful

But because of the stress as well as some other stuff he had developed some mental health problems like insomnia and depression

And when I said it got worse it did

He almost died, as he got into fights on purpose without a weapon to defend himself, and not really defending himself at all either, and that's when Sasha and Zenix realized something was wrong knowing Gene for so long they knew he wouldn't do something like that on purpose.

As well they noticed Gene was being different as well, he wasn't up for some of the things they did together, he would also take random naps during the day, and it just didn't seem like their Gene anymore.

So they talked to him about it and he told them everything. He begged them not to say anything to his parents or Dante but they had to, he needed to get help.

After all that he still deals with some stuff during the course of Mystreet and goes to therapy as well as takes some pills to help.

The insomnia is also one of the reasons he always has bags under his eyes.

But Gene doesn't want a lot of people to know and so far the only ones who do know are his parents, Dante, Zenix and Sasha, and Aphmau and Laurance.

Laurance actually found out by accident but promised not to tell anyone and mostly wants Gene to tell the others in his own time.

I felt bad writing this as I'm not an expert on metal health or recovery for these things so if there's anything else I should add for the getting help or to fix please tell me.