Leif floofy

Leif has the most floofiest and thickest hair of them all. He also likes when people play with his hair as well. (But shh that's a secret)
(Noi comes in close second, Asch is third, Rhys is fourth, and Pierce is Fifth with soft and somewhat thin hair.)

Short Story.

Leif having the most floofiest hair is shocking, heck Ava expected it to be Noi as well. But yet there she was, just petting and playing with Leif's hair as it just seemed to bounce. And he didn't even seem to mind either.
But the others did since Ava was gushing over Leif rather than them.
"My hair is floofy too..." Noi whined.

"She should be gushing over me!" Asch growled.

"Well as much as I would have her gushing over someone else it seems Princess Ava enjoys the fact that Leif has 'floofy' hair."

"Yeah we can see Rhys, just because you can see better with those things on your face doesn't mean the rest of us went blind." Asch snaps at him in return Rhys just gives him a scowl.

Pierce was the only quiet one of course, but it was clear he wasn't happy just like the others as a pout was present on his face.

"Would you all like me to play with your hair as well," Ava finally turns around to them resting her hands on her hips clearly annoyed that the others were bickering about this. The others then turn to her with wide eyes.

"You really do that for us?" Noi asks, excitement clear in his voice.

"Yeah sure, why not. But I'll only do it once for each of you and there will be an equal time limit as well for it," before they replied they looked at each other then back at Ava and nodded.

And that's how Ava wasted about an hour just playing with the guy's hair.