Top/Big Spoon or Bottom/Little Spoon: Daemos + Ava

IF YOUR NOT COMFORTABLE WITH NSFW STUFF I ADDED IN WHETHER THEY WOULD BE BIG SPOON OR LITTLE SPOON JUST FOR Y'ALL

This is kind of a Nsfw headcanon but not really it's just me listing what they would be. Also OwOGarden you gave me this Idea from a comment from the Leif x Reader 2. Also if it says Switch (Top/Bottom) it means that they might be a switch but prefers being one of those but still wouldn't mind being the other.

One more thing this does use (you) as the lover (as I'm also putting the boy parts in my Boyfriend scenarios) but it's headcanons as it could be for any lover they could have. Yeah

Asch:

Top, what did you really think he was going to be a bottom.? He may seem like he could be a bottom at times

Big Spoon, surprising huh? Honestly he'd rather cuddle you than you him. He says it'll ruin his reputation if he's seen with you being the bigger spoon but you don't mind.

Pierce:

Switch(Top) okay so he does prefer to be on top of course but if you would rather be the top one he doesn't really mind at all if it makes you happy.

Big Spoon/Little Spoon for this one he doesn't care, you want to be the little spoon? He wouldn't mind holding you. You want to be the Big spoon? He also wouldn't mind if you held him. As mentioned before he doesn't mind as long as it makes you happy.

Rhys:

Switch okay so I honestly don't know what he would be, but being the smart one, and he seems to be the one who would....experiment......(yes I did hate writing that) he would probably try both and in the end would probably decided that he doesn't care whether or not he's top or bottom.

Big Spoon/Little Spoon just like the top he would try both and decide that he wouldn't care whether he was the big spoon or little spoon. But I do feel like some days he would prefer to just be held as the others can just be too overwhelming for him those days.

Leif:
Switch(Bottom) this Man mega prefers to be a bottom and just wants to be the one......receiving (yes I hated writing that as well) but if you asked nicely he might be offering to do the other. And perhaps sometimes he choses to be top on his own, depending on how his day went, if it was terrible....well then I guess you'll have fun. If it's not so bad then -you get the point.

LITTLE SPOON/big spoon as at the top the man just wants to be held and loved by you. He would rest his head on your chest and would prefer if you played with his hair, mostly the back of his head and maybe rub his neck as well. And cause of his horns would be in the way he would make them disappear so he would be more comfortable (it isn't fun when they're on the side of your head sticking out).
But if he knows your having a bad day he would willingly give up his chance to be held and would just cuddle you, or if you ask nicely he will begrudgingly hold you. But there's also times where he doesn't have a reason/you don't ask where he would hold you just to show you he loves you.

Noi:
Bottom geez do I even need to explain you could be able to tell he's a bottom from a mile away.

Little spoon DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN? I think you got it he'd rather be the one getting all the cuddles and it would probably take a LOT of convincing to have him be the bigger spoon and probably would end up with you being the big spoon anyway

Ava:
Top okay I feel like I have to explain... I can't see Ava as a bottom and I can't see her as a switch so I have to say top. Also she gives off a lot of top energy throughout the series as well so it just fits. Plus since she's shipped with all the boys, including Noi which it's clear he's not a full on top, it's much more easier to say hey shes a top. (And for the Ava x Asch ship since they are both tops I'm sure there would be a lot of switching from top to bottom back to top)

Little Spoon hey just cause she's a top doesn't mean she prefers to be the big spoon. I feel like Ava would loved to be cuddled than to be the one in charge of cuddling as she has a stressful kind of life, at least to her, she would relax at the end of the day in your arms.

Okay so this took to long and for some (COUGH COUGH Leif COUGH COUGH) I was really passionate about so they became longer and some (COUGH COUGH Ava, Asch, Rhys COUGH COUGH) I didn't know so I randomly chose, didn't have much to say about, or just didn't seem to fit in one of the categorizes for each .
Anyway hoped you enjoyed this and now I'm going to die doing the Mystreet/MCD people......