Gene x Reader

You were the Goddess of Spring, as well as the youngest of the Ro'meaves. Your brothers were also Gods. Garroth, is the God of Summer. Zane, is the God of Winter. Vylad, is the God of Autumn.

Now there was a certain God of Decay who would always wait in your special garden for you to come back to him for three month intervals. You and your brothers would switch your time on earth every 3 months. You and Vylad would have the earth for six months but it would be three months in between.

This would be your schedule:
-
North Hem-Zane: Dec, Jan, Feb
South Hem-Garroth: Dec, Jan, Feb
-
North Hem- You: March, April, May
South Hem-Vylad: March, April, May
-
North Hem-Garroth: June, July, Aug
South Hem-Zane: June, July, Aug
-
North Hem-Vylad: Sept, Oct, Nov
South Hem-You: Sept, Oct, Nov
-

He loved your presence, though he stayed as far away as necessary in fear he would hurt you. Though he could control his power, he still didn't want to risk it.

It took you 5,000 years to learn his name, and yet it took him 5 days to learn yours. You knew he was closed off and you didn't mind the wait; you wanted to take your time as well with this new friendship that had formed.

Over those 5,000 years you've learn different things about each other and yourselves. You learned that he also had a brother; Dante was his name. He was the God of Infidelity,, but you could tell he had a good heart.

You also learned Dante would wait as well; he would wait for Vylad to come to earth. You were happy for your brother that he finally had someone on Earth who would wait.

Garroth and Zane already had someone; Zane had a mortal, and Garroth had Laurance.  And well, you had Gene.

Soon he would start to call you "Rosy". It was a cute nickname that caught you by surprise, but you understood why. It wasn't that hard to make you blush, and the God of Decay loved to do just that. Any time your cheeks would turn that bright red color, he laughed.

"Welcome back to earth, 'Rosy'"  the tired god said as he walked up to you.

You turned to him in shock as you felt your face start to heat up a bit. "'Rosy'? Why call me that?" You stuttered out.

He laughs and he pokes your cheek, . "That's why, your also the Goddess of Spring and..." he doesn't finish as he just smiles.

"And what?" But he continues to smile.

But that was then, and you've gotten used to the nickname and have even given him a nickname yourself; "Grin Reaper".Whenever you were around, you would always bring a smile to his tired face.

But those days almost drifted away when a war broke out between mortals and dying rates were now high. You barely got to see your Grinning Reaper at all, and when you did see him he began to change; it wasn't good.

He started to become hateful and soon your time together would grow less and less till there was no one who would welcome you back to Earth.

For another 4,000 years you were alone. Sitting in your little garden waiting. But he never came.

Times were modern now and the rules have changed. You and your brothers were now allowed a year on earth together but then the next year it would be the same old schedule then back to a year.

You liked this new rule as you were finally able to see your brother's seasons on Earth. Seeing them realized how close the seasons matched their personalities a bit.

Anyway, some of the gods have decided that they were going to live on Earth: Aphmau,  Aaron, Laurance, Dante, Travis, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and some others as well including you and your brothers.

Garroth and Zane moved in with Laurance so that whenever they were gone he could take care of the house till they were back.

Vylad decided to move in with Dante and Travis. Dante, who was now dating Vylad, also asked you if you wanted to move in with them as well but you told him that Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan already asked.

It's now been a couple of years and you haven't returned to your garden. You had no need to as your God of Decay wouldn't be there to greet you. But you knew the others would. It wasn't till you received a special letter, in terrible handwriting, asking you to come visit the garden.

It was right after the others had come back from a resort called Love Love Paradise but you were sure it wasn't from one of them as the only ones who knew about your garden was your brothers. And well...your God of Decay who you so dearly missed still, but you were sure it couldn't have been him. Plus his handwriting was much nicer than this.

You didn't want to think much of the letter but curiosity pricked at your mind and you soon gave in.

(Yo I'm just going to leave this on a cliff hanger as I have no motivation to actually finish this maybe in the future I'll have a ending part, maybe multiple ends like good bad and neutral.)