Running away

Hello!

So I decided I would do this story apart from Green mist and teddybears so don't worry!

Let's just get on with the story!

P.S: It was my birthday/ b-day the 30th!

P.S2: The original name of this chapter was "Kronos or Chronos?" But I changed it's called "running away".

Wait what?

Kronos?

I looked at Luke confused, but he was looking at Hera, face emotionless. I looked at the campers around us and I was met by untrustworthy looks. Percy looked surprised and worried, and Annabeth was hugging him.

"If she's possesed by Kronos shouldn't we be kicking her out of camp?" Someone in the crowd of campers asked. People started nodding and someone yelled, "Grab her!" And people came towards me, angry faces appeared all around me. I put my hands in front of me, shielding myself uselessly.

No sound, nothing.

I took my arms off my face and saw that everyone around me had frozen, I mean it was as if time had stopped. I pushed some campers out of the way and ran. Then everything seemed to be back to normal. I heard yelling and people ran towards me. I ran to the barrier and crossed it, not stopping from my run.

"Reyna!" I heard Luke yell. I stopped and looked at him, he was trying to stop the other campers from attacking me.

"You. You made me into this didn't you?" I asked. He opened his mouth to speak but I interrupted him.

"You revived somehow and decided to use me, to make me into someone whom could be possesed. Who's your master Luke? Is it Kronos? Is that why you did this?" I asked angrily. He looked surprised and hurt but I didn't care. I ran, I could hear him calling my name but I kept running, I ran to the woods and when I was deep enough I stopped and sat on a rock. I looked at my hands with fear. What am I?

Suddenly I felt vines grab me by the ankles and hang me upside down. I tried to untangle myself from them but the got tighter. I looked at my kidnapper and saw a girl with brown hair and a Camp-Half-Blood shirt looking at me, arms crossed. My eyes widened.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do whatever I did on top of the hill I don't know what happened-"

"I believe you." Said the girl interrupting me. She did a little movement with her hand and the vines put me gently on the ground. I looked at her.

"What's your name?" I asked. The girl smiled and held her hand out.

"I'm Katie, Katie Gardner. And you?" She asked. "Reyna, Reyna Jackson." I said and we shook hands.

"You don't have to run away you know," she said. "You could come back with me to Camp-Half-Blood and we could figure things out."She said. I shook my head. "They'd attack me the second they see me." I said. She sighed.

"Fine, but I you're not coming back, at least let me give you something for your journey." She said and took a pouch filled with mortal money and gave it to me. I smiled and she smiled back.

"Thanks Katie, hopefully I'll see you again." I said and she nodded and dissapeared out of sight.

I turned to leave when I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. I tried to pry them off but they didn't let go.

"Why did you run?" Asked the voice of Luke. I wriggled out of his arms and turned to look at him. He looked sad and I just stood there. He got closer to me and hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Come back to Camp-Half-Blood with me, we can fix everything, we can cure you." He said.

I sood there paralized, still hugging him. I knew I couldn't go back, I knew what I had to do. Luke seemed to realize this. He tried to crawl out of my touch.

"No!" He said just before I stopped time.

"I'm sorry Luke." I said, kissing him, tears flowing down my eyes.

And I ran away.