Help Me Get Me

(Y/N): How does hell does that even work?

(Y/N) turns to look at everyone to see that they've all regained their vision. 

Yang: Weiss, what kind of messed up laptop do you have?

Other Yang: (Y/N), what kind of messed up arm do you have?

The two Yangs look at each other in disbelief, they began to move their arms at the same time as if they were each looking into the mirror.

Other Yang and Yang: (Y/N), you've got some explaining to do.

Other Ruby eventually got off the floor and dusted herself off. Ruby stares at her counterpart. Other Ruby notices her.

Other Ruby: (Y/N), no more arm stuff.

Ruby: (Y/N), no more Wattpad stuff.

The boy looks around the room to see two Rubys, two Yangs, Weiss, Blake, and the two (Y/N)s. 

Boy: Ruby. Yang. Get over here.

Ruby and Yang look at the boy with confused faces. The other Ruby quickly gets behind the boy while the other Yang stands next to him and readies her Ember Celica.

Boy: You seven, get on the wall!

Everyone except Yang and Powerful (Y/N) went to the wall.

Blake: What are you two doing?

Yang: Fighting back.

Powerful (Y/N): This kid doesn't know who he's dealing with.

Boy: Is that supposed to be a threat?

Powerful (Y/N): Kinda seems like it.

Penny: Can you four not have a fight? This room statistically too small for a fight.

Powerful (Y/N): Trust me, I really don't wanna.

Other Yang: Don't wanna fight? Then get back on the flipping wall.

Yang: I only take orders from myself!

Weiss: You want to rethink that one, Yang?

The boy is the first to strike, he swings one of his two knives at powerful (Y/N). Powerful (Y/N) quickly dodges and re positions himself to shove the boy over the TV and out the window, he also jumps out after him.

Yang goes in for the first punch on the other Yang. The other Yang blocks it with her left arm and uppercuts Yang in the stomach, sending her through the ceiling and into the sky. The other Yang punches the floor allowing the recoil to send herself through the newly created skylight.

Both Rubys reach for their Crescent Roses.

Ruby: Checkmate!

Blake grabs out her Gambol Shroud and swings it towards the other Ruby, and wraps it around her waist before yanking the other Ruby towards Weiss. 

As this happens, Weiss uses her Myrtenaster to create a glyph that the other Ruby lands in the centre of. Weiss proceeds to use the glyph as a slingshot that sends the other Ruby through out the door and into powerful (Y/N)'s dorm on the other side of the hallway.

Ruby: Weiss, help (Y/N). Blake, help Yang. Penny, help me get me.

The three girls nod in agreement. Weiss creates a path of glyphs that help her out of the window. Blake uses her weapon as a grappling hook to heave herself through the hole in the roof. Penny grabs onto Ruby while she aims her weapon in the opposite direction to send herself and Penny flying into the hallway and into powerful (Y/N)'s room.