2.Treebros 《Angst/Fluff》

Evan (Tw Suicide attempt)

I was running through the rain, it was pouring down. I ran as fast as I could through the trees , where is he! I frowned as the rain poured down on the ground splashing slightly as I ran.

Conner had disappeared a few hours ago , zoe called me which slightly surprised me since I was watching a movie with my mom, which is rare.

Normally she wouldn't call me if her brother stormed off but it was serious this time , she feared he was gonna do something that he might regret which made my heart sing in my chest, I quickly apologized to my mom and just stormed out with only my clothes and shoes on.

I ran through the trees tripping a bit , my pants where scratched but I honestly didn't care. I yelled out for conner in hopes to get a respond anything I looked around yelling

"CONNER" I yelled again tears streaming down my face. It mixed with the cold rain dripping from the sky. I continued running as I got an idea. I quickly ran to a certain spot where I knew I could find him , he had to be there. The big tall tree, it was a place where they'd hang out when they felt bad or sad had a beautiful view of the night sky.

My steps began moving faster and sloppier tripping as I became more desperate to find him.

I got closer to the lake next to the tree and...
There He was

He was humming something , crossed legged looking at the water , my breathing stopped in slight relieve until I saw the gun he was holding his knuckles were white as he held the gun with a strong hold.

Fear spread over my face as he pointed it at his head. I screamed out "C-CONNER" It sounded so desperate as my voice slightly cracked and tears were streaming down my face, f-fuck.

Conner lowered the gun a bit his hand shaking rapidly as he brought it back up "your not here.. I'm just hearing voices, l-like always!" his hand shook as he pressed the gun to his head a bit rougher turning it just slightly.

My breath shaked as my body moved without thinking "CONNER LISTEN-
P-PLEASE DON'T PLEASE" I begged him coming closer and closer, at a rapid pace I needed to come closer.

I heard conner wheeze slightly as his body was shaking rapidly, I finally got close enough and grabbed hold of the weapon grabbing it from him and throwing it to the ground somewhere. Conner sat there frozen as if he was still holding the weapon his hands shaking as he was wet rain still pouring down and him just wearing some old clothes like a dark gray hoodie and ripped jeans.

He turned around his eyes finally meeting mine, his expression made my heartache. His face was tint, his eyes filled with tears fuzzy and gray circles under his eyes. He had a dark red/purple spot on his cheek looking like he'd been punched or slapped and his breathing was shaking unevenly.

I felt the tears roll down my face as I hugged him falling on my knees on the rock and grass covering beneath me sniffling in the crook of his neck as I hugged him closer. "W-why did you want to leave me s-stupid" I whimpered hugging him even tighter afraid that if I let him go he would vanish.

It looked like he wanted to say something but didn't know how to, after a few seconds his face turned redder as his eyes grew closer shut, and lots of tears finally let loose. He sniffled looking at me and grabbing me tighter, loud sobs and hickups filled the silence as it looked like he was finally breaking down. It almost sounded like muffled screams as he hugged me in the rain and cried in my shoulder, he felt cold.

When his arms wrapped around me I really..really felt how cold he was, I might've saved his life for now but he could still get sick or worst-. Conner was pretty light, but I am pretty weak. Uhm I didn't care though! and carried conner in a hugging position as he still cried in my arms.