4. Boyf riends《JUST, NO HOMO》

A/n- another confession. (FT squip dad) also squip supports same sex love here cause I said so LMaO and it's 3 am.

Jeremy sighed as he looked up at his ceiling trying to concentrate, he felt the squips gaze on him like the sun on a summer day. He groaned as he looked at him "are you just gonna keep staring at me like that! I'm trying to clear my head." The squip looked offended, but he shrugged it off.

"Well, I obviously can't have you laying in bed all day. It's about Michael isn't it?" He scoffed.

Jeremy ignored the squip, trying to mute out the sound, but he still heard him crystal clear. "You can't mute me out Jeremy,  I'm literally in your head" Jeremy groaned as he rolled over.
"Of course it's Michael.." he mutters.
The squip quirks up an eyebrow, as he  seems to be thinking about something.
"So.. you love him?" He questioned. Jeremy's face flushed red as he whispered a quiet 'not exactly.'
This wouldn't do for the squip though, obviously.

"you're not fooling anyone." He rolled his eyes, staring at Jeremy.
Jeremy seemed to be avoiding eye contact as he stubbornly does, the squip poked him a little zap shocking Jeremy making him jump up and look at the squip, oh teenagers are so annoying.

"I can help you confess, even if I think you could have someone way better then that.. loser" he scoffed the last part, but Jeremy looked at him angrily. " don't call him that!" He shouted.
" Wow don't look so offended, I quote you. Anyways, you want me to help you? Because you're obviously not gonna do it yourself." He said as he glared at Jeremy. " it's not like he'd listen, he hates me! I've ignored him, no thanks to you, and pushed him aside! And- and.." Jeremy sighed looking at his wall sadly.

"Michael will forgive you, also. The feelings are obviously mutual. I can contact your memories and God it's so clear, how- how can someone be this oblivious? That guy has been looking at you this way for years now!" Jermy didn't know what to say to that honestly.

"Okay.."  he mumbles.
"Great! Okay out of bed now! G o" The squip shoo's him out of bed, and Jeremy groans as he rolls out of bed.

(Time skip to Michael's house because I'm lazy)

A knock is heard on Michael's door and it took him a few minutes to open it, his face lighted up when he saw jeremy, even if he tried to make it subtle.
"Hey" jeremy says softly.
"Hey, wanna hang?" This is a very normal conversation they shared, but it had just the slightest tension to it.

Jeremy says his hi's to Michael's mom's, who very happily ask jeremy to stay for dinner. Jeremy thought about it for a second, but then gave them a thumbs up.

Michael motioned to his room, which found place in the basement. He has always liked the basement more since it was spacious, comfortable and private. He could get stoned without his mom's finding out no problem.

Jeremy followed him downstairs, they took place in their original spots on the bean bags and there was just the slightest of awkward tension between them.

" so are you gonna talk to him or are you two just gonna sit here " the squip  said, face motionless.

"I'm trying!" Jeremy thinks.
Meanwhile jeremy didn't notice michael being gone from his spot until he heard music play, he smiles as he recognized the song.

"Are we gonna talk about what happend with the squip?" Michael chirped, as he sat back down.

"I'm sorry.." jeremy mumbles.
"Yeah no, that's not really gonna do it, come on jerms you really need to explain" he groaned.

"So the squip worked" jeremy said slowly " and he tells me what to do, in here" he taps his head.
"Like, in X-Men?" Michael gasped.
"That's what I thought too!" Jeremy shouted as he moved in his seat, making an arm motion.

"Ugh, I was wrong. You two are perfect for each other" the squip hissed, and Jeremy almost broke out in laughter.

Jeremy continued "so like, I didn't ignore you on purpose. At first.. the squip used something called 'optic nerve blocking' I wasn't able to see you-"

Michael stops him there "yeah, I remember you saying that before ignoring me for like a week!"

Jeremy felt guiltily,  but nodded.
"I was so blinded by all of this, growing popularity and getting a chance with christene, I didn't realize I.."
He took a sharp breath " hurt my one and only true best friend, s-someone..I-" he felt Michael's gaze on him, but he refused to look at him.

"Someone you?"

"the person I love the most"
Jeremy didn't say it, it was too hard. The squip made him say it, still he was grateful that he finally said it.

He was so ready to get yelled at, he didn't want to look at Michael's face, scared of what he might see.

"like, friends.. right?" Michael's voice sounded strained. Jeremy shook his head as he looked at him. "Y-you? But-" michael looked panicky, so jeremy moved out of his seat and hugged him.  "Hey- it's okay, Y-you don't have to feel the same!

Michael grabbed both jeremy's shoulders and looked him in the eyes. Dead serious.

"DUDE, I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU FOR 10 FUCKING YEARS." jeremy's face flushed red as he stammered, hiding his face.

" I-I'm so stupid! I'm.. so sorry"
Michael agreed as he locked eyes with him.

" kiss him!" The squip cheered on.
(He's just shipping it at this point)
"W-what?!" Jeremy squeaked.

Michael stared at him as he raised a brow "what?" Jeremy flushed "the squip is telling me to kiss you" Michael looked around, thinking about it for a second.

He kissed jeremy, it was gentle and a bit hesitant, if jeremy didn't want to he could pull away. It felt like it lasted forever, when they both pulled back they both flushed a deeper shade of red. " okay I accept that apology.."

They smiled, smiling turned into laughter, as another song played.
"Look it's Bob marley"
Michael smiled as he hummed to the song, jeremy joining him.

WHEW! I probably shouldn't write at 3 am but here it is!
I got another treebro's story after this one already finished, it's a short one but adorable.

Word count: 1085 words