5. Treebro's 《Hurt/comfort》

Evan is sad and connor is a good bf

It was a normal day, nothing so far exceptional from the ordinary to Connor,
his daily arguing with his family, zoey's lame remarks towards his fashion choices, like he said.

Nothing out of the ordinary.

That changes when he reached his locker, he never could help it when his eyes lingered on Evan, it was part of his routine now, he sighs at the boy from afar.
How badly he wanted to approach him, he shrugged the urge away as he grabbed his books and passed Evan and Jared without a word.

(few hours later probably)

Students rushed through the halls, the bell rang reminding them it's lunchtime, connor skipped it paying a quick visit to the restroom. He avoided other people most of the day, when he could.

When he opend the door he didn't expect to hear a quiet muffled noises much like chocked sobs to come from one of the stalls.

He is a bit weirded out, but he moved over to the last stall, knocking on it.

"Hey, you uhm.. okay in there?"
He didn't really approach people out of nowhere, but his morals (which he did have) got the better of him.

"U-uhm.. I'm okay, sorry" well he sure didn't sound okay. Connor bit his lip, nervous habits, as he leaned against a wall. "hey its okay to.. feel like that sometimes, you uh wanna talk about it?"
Why did he ask that? Perhaps he felt bad, remorse, pity? He didn't really know, but this is what he was gonna do now.

The boy made a nervous sound, it was kind off cute, okay he probably should stop pinning over random guys.  But surprising both Connor and the boy himself, apparently, he practically whispers a quiet "okay"

Connor almost didn't catch it, until the boy started talking. It's still shocking no one came in the restroom, except this one guy but he was gone quick when he saw connor.
Ouch.

It was something with the guys mom, it turned into talking about his mental health and somehow connor found himself relating quite a lot. Being honest, this dude probably wouldn't talk to him if he actually knew who was on the other side of that stall door, connor shrugged it off listening to the story.

When the boy was done connor didn't heat any sobbing or strain in his voice " thank you " he said.
Connor smiled to himself.

The boy opens the stall and connor glanced at him, oh.

He has such beautiful eyes, a really pretty blue, if you asked him. Dirty blonde hair, falling a bit messily over his face, and a nervous smile.

Connor blushed furiously as he whispered "Evan" he suddenly grew more nervous about the curious and suprised look on Evan's adorable stupid face. 

"C-connor, right? I.. I didn't really expect you to, thank you" Evan looked at connor a pink blush on his cheeks.

Connor's mind went blank to be honest, he can't imagine how stupid he must look right now, aaah!
"I'm connor.." he said stupidly, but it earned a giggle from Evan, worth it.

They both laughed, and connor nervously got the hair out of his face.

Little did Evan know, he would love this boy to dead and have many sleepless nights staying awake and just questioning his feelings again, and again and the reasons he loved him so muCh.

This is a short one, but sweet one!
Someday I'm just gonna have them worship each other in every way possible, and I'll make it so sweet no one can read it because it's so sickening.

Word count: 611 words
Thank you mmtmsansfan for reading this and supporting me, you're the best dude <3