Preview

Tick tock

Tick tock

Tick tock

Tick tock

You don't know how long you've been blankly staring at the ceiling as you hear the clock ticks, but with the overlaying part of the opulent curtain on Yoongi's bedroom that wasn't entirely closed, there's already lights peaking. Signaling that the sun is rising.

It's a brand new day. And it already started with questions, so many questions that your head hurts and yet you weren't able to go back to sleep even though Yoongi is sleeping soundly at your side with his arms around you.

Not his stable breathing, not even the warmth of his body or the familiarity of his touch made you feel at ease.

Not when you feel your heart clench at the thought that Namjoon, the one who turned him was your husband. Not when you feel the creeping fear for the unknown, for the power that was suddenly bestowed into you.

Not when even though you knew that Namjoon and Yoongi's relationship is impossible to be mended, yet you still selfishly wanted both of their company. Yes, only Yoongi have your heart but you can't lie to yourself and say that you don't enjoy Namjoon's presence.

And it guilts you to no end.

Knowing that everytime Yoongi sees Namjoon, it reminds him of the ache of the past, of things he wanted to be stayed buried.

And knowing that everytime Namjoon sees you with Yoongi, it pains him. It might feel even remotely better to just be stabbed by a knife than seeing the one you love for so long with someone else.

Knowing that the reason why their paths crossed and is still crossing, is because of you.

So yes, you are indeed selfish. You crave the presence of the men, even though you're wounding them both. Deeply.

It pains you so much to think about it. But you can't help but think, would it be better if you just... leave?

The arms around you tightened snapping you from your dark thoughts then you heard Yoongi breath in deeply and then whispered "It won't, Princess. You leaving won't do good to anyone, it would just break me, it would just break us. Not only the two of us but the rest of the boys too.

And if you think for a second that I'm letting you leave or even letting you out of my sight for a second, I won't. You're not alone in this. We're in this together Princess. Talk to me, tell me your worries, don't bottle it all up."