Chapter VI

"That's.... intense. Did she do anything to you?" You asked Yoongi in gruesome awe. You've got to give it to the girl. She's got balls albeit borderline psycho. Who would've thought to abduct their prospect lover? Definitely not you. Or anyone you know. As far as you can tell....

"Nothing. She just locked me in the room and said she'd only let me go when I realize that I'm inlove with her too." He said with grimace as he served the meal then sat beside you while Hoseok is moving his pointy finger near his ear in circular motion as he mouthed "psycho" then said "She's actually really pretty. An image of a perfect daughter of an aristocrat with long silky hair, bright eyes, porcelain-like skin. She even look like someone who couldn't even hurt a fly. Jimin actually had a tinee tiny bit of a crush on her. Don't tell Jimin I told you that, he'll have my head on a silver plater."

Your brow shot at the revelation but you close your lip tightly and acted a zipping motion near your mouth. Then you were reminded of something vital.

"Why didn't you just transport to your house then?" You asked Yoongi with a tilt of your head. It's an easy answer and faultless escape. So why didn't he?

"Because Princess, I couldn't that time. I didn't even have any idea we could do that!" Your big baby whined as Hoseok cackle.

"Imagine Yoongles reaction when we transport the first time and Jin hyung told him that he could've saved himself when he was abducted by that witch he knew how. Gold." Hoseok snort-laughed at Yoongi's is expense and no matter how hard you tried not to, you eventually joined.

"You two are the worst when placed together." Yoongi groaned half heartedly.

-

The thing about having Hoseok over is that he's really a ball of sunshine; all smiles and laughter that when he leaves he kind of leaves with his rays of too. You can literally feel the place dimming with him gone, but the warmth he brought remains.

And that's why you and Yoongi decided to take the advantage of Yoongi's pool.

Floating side by side with your arms at the edge of the pool you asked "Who came in next?"

"Jungkook." Yoongi said with a soft look on his face.

Without you asking how the two met, Yoongi started to tell the story.

"We met years after meeting Jin hyung and Hobi, but unlike them, Jungkook was a son of a noble man. Not just any noble man but the nobliest of all the nobles. His dad was like the Jeff Bezos of our time. Everyone bows down to that man. Not only he's well respected but he's also different from the others. Good different.

He treats his staffs kindly. I've never even heard a single rumor about him hurting nor slaving he's staff. Even Jungkook's personal butler Ethan was well taken care of. And I don't say that lightly, I mean really taken care of. The guy may be taking care of Jungkook 24/7 but he was treated like a family, he's really tight with the Jeons. And for a servant to be that close to his masters that time was unheard of.

Wherever Jungkook, Ethan would be there. And wherever Ethan is, Jungkook would be there. They're like a buy 1 take 1 promo. For real. They're like real brothers.

Mr. Jeon have everything. Health, wealth, even a happy family. I'd often see them genuinely enjoying each other's companies even at the balls. I envy them to be honest.

Having met the guy from several parties, we became acquainted. Not long after, when my business bloomed, he reached out and we decided to test our business compatibility and it's fortunate that we are a good match. Jungkook was 5 years old that time. I can still remember the innocence his big doe eyes held, how he shy away from strangers at the feasts. He often hides actually. Years after, it became our little game. We: Me, Hobi, Jin and Ethan would usually be the one to look for him" He chuckled

"That's cute" you said with a soft smile on your face. Imagining Yoongi playing with a young Jungkook just makes your heart melt.

"Well. That little devil got us wrapped around his little fingers. We'd often play hide and with my gift it's as easy as counting. We played until he was around 14 years old, I think. Jungkook actually cried foul when he knew of my talent! That kid.

Anyways, as we grew closer to Jungkook and his family, our empire grew as well. And.. in the business world, or anywhere, not everyone is a friend.."

He said, his expression growing grim and you can feel the weight of his next words.

"When Jungkook was around 16 years old. Such a young age, barely ready for the world..he was abducted.."