Chapter V

"Who's the next one you met?" You asked Yoongi who's currently making lunch while you sit on the kitchen island

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Who's the next one you met?" You asked Yoongi who's currently making lunch while you sit on the kitchen island. He profoundly refused to be helped and asked you to just watch him instead. And somehow you know where he got that idea from.

"Hmmm. Take a wild guess Princess." He answered whilst chopping a slab of beef.

Placing your head on your palms, you tried think of the best candidate but immediately giving up with a pout.

"That's a hard question. But to humor you, was it.. Jimin?" You said in a tone that clearly convey that you're just, well, guessing. Which made Yoongi chuckle.

"Jimin's third actually. The second one is quite a surprise.. well, they all are. But this guy is someone I knew for quite awhile before he joined the club.

It was after Jin hyung's fainting incident. The next stops to the barber shop was sadly uneventful. When our personal barber was away, it would be his apprentice that would do our hair.

Have you ever met someone for the first time yet you could already tell and feel it in your guts that he's good guy? That's the type of person he is. And he really is a good person. His eyes are always shining brightly and he always have this wide smile on his face.

I've seen him deal with demanding customers yet he handles them with smoothly without even sweating a bit." Yoongi says with a soft smile on his face but slowly diminish as he continue the story.

"One day, when we were scheduled to have our hair done, we went to the barbershop and was surprised to see loitering civilians and police infront of it. Already feeling that something bad has happened, Jin asked one of the civilians what happened and we were told that the barber shop was mugged and everyone was unfortunately killed, except for one, the apprentice.

Life went on, we looked for another barber and we didn't see the said apprentice again until months after.

We were in the market place since Jin Hyung insisted to cook dinner and he wants to be the one who buy the ingredients when we came across a beggar. We almost didn't recognize him. His eyes that was once bright was dull, he has bruise on his face, his clothes dirty and he was begging for alms while kneeling. And before I even get to move, Jin was already crouching down infront of the poor guy.

Apparently he came from a family of slaves too and was luckily bought by our past barber who was a great person that decided to mentor his own slave. To give the slave a shot in life, a career.

But when the barber died, the family blamed the slave for the barber's death since it was a slave's job to protect and lay his life for his master they said. And so he was thrown out to the streets. But not before they took their anger out on him.