wedding day

Taylor's POV
"Good morning sweetheart. What do you want for breakfast?" I asked Eleven, as I was in the kitchen making some eggs, bacon and pancakes for Jim and I.
"You" I heard a sultry whisper in my ear, as I felt arms wrap tightly around my waist. I chuckled.
"Eleven, do you want eggos? Or pancakes?" I asked, ignoring him as best as I could.
"Eggos" she replied, and with Jim's arms still around me, put eggos in the microwave for her. I felt Jim's chin in my neck, and his lips by my ear.
"I'm going to spill this if you keep doing that" I said, as I tried to cook pancakes.
"Sorry, I just...I don't ever want to be that close to losing you again. And we're getting married today" he reminded me, and I smiled.
"Yes. After breakfast we'll go down to city hall" I said, trying to get him to stop distracting me.
"We need to call Joyce and your brother. You need a white dress!" Jim said, before picking up the phone. I rolled my eyes.
"I don't need a white dress" I said, even though by that point, Jim was ignoring me and talking to Joyce.

Joyce's POV
"Hi Joyce, do you have a white dress Taylor could borrow?" Jim asked on the phone.
"I don't...why? What does she need a -oh! You're getting married today?!" I said, realizing. Jim chuckled. Bob and the kids - Will, Jonathan, and Nancy- all looked to me in surprise. "Jim and Taylor are getting married!" I explained to them.
"I don't need a white dress" I heard Taylor say in the background.
"Yes she needs a white dress! Um, Nancy do you or your mother have one?" I asked her, and Nancy thought for a moment.
"I don't think mine will fit her, but I know there's one on sale at the store in town on main! What size is she? It was a small" Nancy said.
"The dress store on main has a white dress in size small on sale" I told Jim, who relayed that information to Taylor.
"Will it fit with my little bump?" I heard Taylor ask.
"Considering I didn't even know you were pregnant, I think you'll be fine. Go get the dress. Joyce, could you have Jonathan and Nancy watch El? So that you and Bob can be our witnesses?" Jim asked.
"Yes of course! We'd be honored. Bring her here whenever is good. See you soon" I said, before hanging up the phone.
"Bob, do you have a suit?  Jonathan and Nancy, you two need to babysit Will and El. Taylor and Jim are getting married" I said excitedly, as I scrambled to get ready.

Taylor's POV

Taylor's POV

"Taylor! Come on!" Joyce yelled into the bathroom, as I finished getting ready. Jim made me go to Joyce's house to get ready with El, while he and Bob" got everything else". I didn't know what else there was besides my dress - which he had picked up for me, getting his own tux, and getting to City Hall. He had a suit, but it wasn't nice enough supposedly for our wedding.

"How do I look, sweet girl?" I asked Eleven, as I walked out of the bathroom to see Eleven, Nancy, Jonathan, Will and Joyce waiting for me. Joyce gasped, putting her hands over her mouth, as Eleven stared at me with a large smile. The rest of the kids gasped too in shock.

"Jim's going to flip" Joyce said, with a wink.
"Beautiful, Mommy" El said, and I gave her a kiss on the forehead.
"You look beautiful, Taylor" Nancy said, as she came over and Joyce and her fixed my veil and dress. Jim has picked up a pretty veil too that he saw and liked. I had initially rolled my eyes, but it was gorgeous.
"Thanks everyone" I said, with a smile.