Chapter 14: The Grambling Man

Well i am not dead.

It can't be that easy, he was strong. Knocking me out cold, with that attack.
But we won so thats good i guess. It would actually be much better if i can move. That attacked paralyzed my whole body, so like i am stuck in stone body.

Why am i here?, with the people i was raised to hate. For fuck sakes i live All might, i even know he name. And I haven't once tried to kill him or anything i just find him annoying its all. But then there is Uraraka, i don't know she is cute, kind, sweet and i enjoy being with her. Or i just feel sorry for her and what she is going through at her home.

It's still weird talking about my so called enemies like this so kind and honest. And my family, those lot who took me in after my mother left me when i was young, i have no words to describe them because i hardly know them, shikragi is allways controlling and planing Things and Sensei is allmost never there, and when he is allways talking about how we are going to destroy the symbol of peach together as family. And now he takes care of me, for no reason he doing it just because he is hero.

"the good, the bad which side to choose. Both sides can help you in your journey but which side do you join."said voice, calm close but distant sounding voice
" are you a villain " the come from my left side
" or are you a hero"it said now on my right and then voice sizzle out my ears and with soft but just hearbele "choose" i woke up,at the school nursery.

"oh you are wake, good glad you could make it" said old lady form the exam.

"how long have I been a sleep?" i asked as i try to sit up right from the bed, but my head felt to heavy to move.

"ah only for few hours, i am just going to do few checks then you are free to go." she said as she check my wounds.
"i am I pressed you are not dead, that blasted destroyed everything around you but yet here you sit." she said as she changed the bandages.

When she was done with me she gave me few healing kiss and told me to rest. As i was leaving All might come running in,in his big hero form.

" Midoriya I am so glad you are ok"he said before he even entered the room. I wanted to say That I am ok but he i couldn't. He stopped by hugging me tightly. I felt few tears fall over my shoulder as well i could hear him say" i am sorry Inko "over and over again. He stopped when nurses recover girl reminded him of her.

He stood up cleaned His face apologize for his behavior to recover girl, she dint look mad or any thing but she did look happy for him.
We left the school, we both walked in silence.

Outside the school was few of students still hanging around. Of course they were shocked seeing a first years student walk next to the number one hero. I dint pay much attention to them but when i saw backgo kid in front of us i payed attention. He looked lost. Between angry and sad. His eyes looking to sky as if he looking for something but as well for nothing.

We stop behind him, all might asked if he was ok. He come back looking calm before answering him. Before i walked out of his shadow. He (backgo) because distended again he said yes but in soft allmost unheralded voice. He walked off before, all might could respond.

As we made distance with the school and with the population. He turned into his small form. But we both still dint talk.

"HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP" said dozens of voices after an explosion went of head of us. All might being the hero he wants to be tried to turn back into his strong man form but was welcomed by mouth full of blood.

I looked at him on his knees blood poring out of his mouth. I looked in front of me toward the bright glow of danger.

Right
Left
Right
Left
One leg then the other soon i was running towards them....

Hey so sorry for the extremely late update, being lazy and got end year test so ja

Thx you for reading have great day