Chapter 17: Hot Waters

"i am not really big fan of raw fish, i like my fish nice and cooked" i said blasting off large beam of pure flame. My view was filled with orange, red and yellow flames dancing with dangerous speed towards the villainous fish. They screamed, they tryed to jump but the flame where to strong and consumed them. There screams of pain eccod like young child's whims for there mother and then just crakel of their skin could be heard as well as their souls leaving their bodys for better live.

The rest that where still in the water looked on at the fiery mess to scared to be next. They stayed in the water, knowing it was their only advantage against me. I could hear them whain in the water to what to do to me. I turned my head to the pile of cooked fish as i heard couf from the pile.

"oh great one of you is still undercooked" i said lifting him up.

"please don't kill me please" he begged, he even tryed to cry but the tears just sizzled away.

"oh no i don't want to kill you no, no, no." he looked up at me with confusing pain and hope
"i want your help"he begged and worshiped at my feet to do as i ask.
" get me across the water and you can go, that's all" he smiled like conman, he shooked my hand with his charcoal brund hands.

I climed on him black back as we made our way into the water. As we where in mid air i put my hands on his gills
"do something stupid and you dead" his smile turned wide in fear.

The other fish villains where confused seeing one of there own survived but more importantly helping me they stood still unsure on what to do.

We where allmost across the lake. I could see the other two waiting for me on the beach. I put my warm hands on the fish gills
"thank you and as your reward you can go free to the next life" he screened for moments before he stopped and sank under.

They(Sui and Minetia) dint see me do anything, they just saw me coming out of the water.

As we met up we could see Erasershead getting his ass kicked in fight against Sensei nomo. It was big and ugly like last time i remember it.

"you guys stay here moment" i said walking towards fuck face. They (Sui and Minetia) tryed and tyred desperately to stop me but i just smiled stupidly and "it fine i could plan" it made them stop.

"HEY PUREN LECOON" SHIGARAKI turnd around seeing me. His eyes widen in hate. Fome formed around his old man lips.

"where the fuck did you come from you little shit!? He said digging his ugly pale hands deep into his neck

"Aw didn't you miss me" i said mockly

"no i didn't, but why are you here with there heros, what do you think sensai would say if he knew this" it said the wide horrible grin of pleasure

"I don't know,and don't care. You can for all i care tell him while suckling on his cock" he got angry. And when he is angry he gets touche.

He run at me with rage and pride driving his movement till sudden stop. He froze not on His will but of mine and mine alone.
"and this is way you will never be great villain you don't think you just act like stupid child" he could move but he roared at me like savage pup.

At the same time Mr Aziwa was getting His ass fucked still. So ya. While i was holding  mr prun still i called to the nomu to stop.

He listened well. He stop and come to my side wanting for an order.

"see your whole plan to kill All might,  done finished before it began. What failure you are" i said stills on the nomu lap laughing and mocking shigaraki.

"sui, Minetia help mr Aziwa to the rest of class i got thing here handled" they did with our questions like some stupid tugs

Moments later All Might arrived,only then did KUROGIRI noticed what happened he opened portal behind the frozen shigaraki and pulling him through. The nomu stayed still, still waiting for new orders.

" form now on you will only do as i say. I am your only master" the nomu roared and then bowed to me subjecting himself to me.

All the villains that remained where taken by the other heros or the police including me. I didn't resist arrested my nomu was taken to.

As i passed my class with handcuffs on they looked upset and betrayed but looked revealed that they know who I am now.....

So ya sorry, I slowly losing the mood for This so sorry if you like this