Chapter 18: Hi How Goes It

"Age 16. Name Midoriya Izuku. Quirk Telekinesis and fire arms. Parents unknown. Current guardian All might."said the cope, he was fat and smelled plus i can't see his eyes . I sat in box of room, an typical anti quirk interrogation room, there was just chair and table and across of it was the famous black mirror. I just started at it looking into myself and or hoe ever was on the other side of mirror.

It's been few hours since i was taken and so far the fat guy was the only person i met here so far.

"hey ugly basted guy, where is the detective?" i asked the guy he looked at me and laughed.

"you think you can order me around like you are some kind of Nobel" he said like mad guy

"yes, now chop, chop. Get me the detective or hoe ever." i said to him in silly sophisticated accent

"he is not here, and he won't be for while" he said walking closer, his hands out, eyes filling wit thick stream of lust and it was overflowing towards me.

"nope, fuck you" i said as i tryed to stand up, but i was stuck the handcuffs where chained to the table.

"hehe there is no where where you can go" he said touching my legs as well licking my neck.
"tell me are you member of league of villains"

"NO, AND FUCK OFF YOU PEDO" the guy stopped and walked out of the room leaving me confused, aroused and wet.
"you whoever behind the mirror can i report him for sexule assault or something" i said screening at the reflection of me.

Moment past of me talking to myself, in the mirror. The door opens and the creep guy walks back in but now whering suit as well as second guy much younger.

"my name is Abe Himkono (i don't speak or write in Japanese or know Japanese names.) and this is my partner Naomasa Tsukauchi" he said as they both sat across me.

"i am so sorry for you, for marring such ugly and lustfull man" i said in the most serious why, the both blush hard

"ah, i apologize for my actions earlier, my quirk allows me to know if someone is lying but only if i lick them." he said, still red
"and i am happy to know that you where telling the truth. But want to know how they know you?" he asked in all serious tone, the rooms atmosphere turns stale and cold

"the proon is my brother and the misty guy is my mom butler and i am the son of All. For. One" the pervy detective looked unfazed and confused but second guy looked shocked and scared like he witnessing monster infont of him.

Long silence entered unannounced into the room, we looked at each other. Me smiling widely, the perv-dective looked at me and then his partner and he was still fucked.

Few more questions are asked, like who i am, where i come from as well my favorite one how does my quirk work.

"my quirk?,don't you my records in file named Midoriya Izuku. Like i did destroy half of the city" he was angry but he kept his tongue for himself.

"yes,fire and Telekinesis but according to your homeroom teacher and other students in your class you have the same ability as classmates in your class, Uraraka?" my smile as wide as it was and full of turns around and narrowed to flat line.
"i take that as yes" i say nothing

"if don't talk we can't help you" i don't say anything, my guilt and stupidness remind me of what i did and stayed. Like being proud of killing dozens of people.

"i am sorry" they where shocked but waist no time asking more questions.

"my quirk is that i can copy other Emmiter quirk but i can only copy one at time as well i copy weaker version of the quirk and can only get more quirk when the quirk i copy is at the same level as the original host was when i copied it. And more powerful the quirk more i will be taken over by darkness of power,that's why i become reckless it can allso be influence by strong emotions especially negative ones." both of them wrote everything down on their nost word for word.

" anything els?" i asked them looking up at them seeing both of them having my old joyful look on them
" what's with faces? "i asked them.

"you my boy are no longer under arrest" i look at them ask them if the where joking i asked why they said i was victim of violence, the younger detective looked the happiest between them. He escorted me out of the room.

We walked for bit passing different officers offices and at the end for hall i saw crowd of figures the closer  i the more and more the figures Cain shape and finally...

"Midoriya!!!!" the screamed as they saw me but then soft but sweet voice passed through them
"hello Izuku. I missed you....