Chapter 16: Protection

"Uraraka, Uraraka are you ok" i said pulling the car door off trying to reach her. My leg was caught and stopped by all might. I look at him my eyes close to burst and my ready to scream but he looked at his eyes saying she is OK but let us handle it.

I let them do what there job was. Soon ambulance come so did the police. I was send to wards the medical teams to check if I was ok, but i was then hand cuffed by officer. I asked him way he is arresting me, he said
"Many heros here said you started the fires here and attacked them as well you also being charged with attempt murder and sexule assault on unconscious girls whos parents you killed in the attack." he said with pear, absolutely pure confidence

"and you believe them?" i said in posted as i try to slow him down

"you have done burned down city before and you did kill many people before, that just your style kid" i am shocked this man, this officer of the law using my passed to arrest me. But i look in his eyes it was dark and in pain as he looked at me,there was no fear, love, happiness or anything just pain. The only thing that's was completing those eyes where my reflection in it.

"excuses me officer, but why are you arresting this boy?" asked blonde. The cop shit himself. And got bit of hope in those eyes.

"he is villain, he started the fires and-" all might cut him off, putting His hand in front of him.

"This boy, Is under my custody, as well he is innocent, he was with me before the fires." the big guy said defending me, of course the officer was shocked so was some go the heros. But soon few of the survivors spoke up saying i saved them, they i wasn't there when it happened and it wasn't one or two but few dozen. Under the pressure they let me go.

Me and all might left but just before we did i made sure Uraraka was save. She was, she had no major injuries and could still go to school but i don't who she would Stay with all her family was far away and she couldn't Stay with us, but maby at one of the other girls or even teacher.

Days past and she dint look good her injuries minor on her physical body but her quirk was effected. She can no longer control her quirk as well. It would delay for few seconds or minutes or even longer we'll that's wat the doctor said but what i do know she needs money and lot of it.

So as the hero who was responsible for her parents deaf and her injury i am making it my responsibility to ensure that she will be protected and will fulfill her dreams doesn't matter what's they are.

The next day school was the field trip to someone place i can't remember. it was to some film studio or something.
But sadly or for better Uraraka was still in the hospital, she would leave at the end of the week.

On the bus we all started talking about our favorite hero and our quirks. Till froggo asked about my quirk. I replayed and said "which one" trying to sounds smog about it.
She and rest of class where shocked then all of them peppered me with questions about the quirks.
"if I know how your quirk works and seen you use it as well as depending on the quirk I can copy it but get weaker version of your quirk" i said to them they all still looked confused
"for example Orijo quirk is part of him, like arm. So the more physical the quirk the lest chance i can copy it" they all seem to like that answer.

But now we where at the place. The U. S. J an trading senter by the school. We met another hero their but while she was talking to the class i had uneasy feelings, like something is about to go wrong.

We enter the building and feeling grows mr Aziwa and hero 13 try to continue explain the rules but soon the feeling become real. Group of villains come out of familer purple portel. And then the walking, fucking proon with The hand fetishist come out it. I wanted to scream go fuck yourself to him and beat him up but Kurogiri soured it us. All the while mr Esaser went on bloody jog.

"ah welcome, we are sorry to intrude on your wonderful field trip but we desperately want to meet All might and was told he would be here, oh but oh few dead kids is good enough i guess" he said sounding so sorry and sad, piss off.

"listen here your purple, tuxedo wearing motherfucker. I know your weaknesses and i not afraid to kick your ass, and you know i can so fuck off and take that prick with you" i said to him, he was shocked no more like surprised.

"izuku why are you here?" like i Said he was surprised. It was long enough for some idiots to attack him. And bamm big explosion and we all or at least most where send to different place in the building.

I was on cruise ship in fake lake. It was short distance from the prick but i was here with the frog girl and purple pervert. And oh we where sounded by fish people and not cute ones just the ugly ones.

Mimta just balled and cryed while Asui had confess stupid expression and ripped now and them.

"Mineta if don't stop crying like baby i will feed you to fish people" he stopped immediately "also they aren't that scary they don't know us they are stupid fish. We eat fish. They are scared of us" i said, it work both of them now aren't sacred of was below us now they are more scared of me which is the better choice.

"listing here. Mineta and Ausi i am going to flot you both over the water, Mineta use your balls and trow it in the water. You both understand? " the both dint questions it they just did as said.
"ready?" both of them just nodded, trying on to be sacred.
"GO!!" I push both of them off the boat using the Uraraka Gravity quirk to float them away as well using the force of the push to give them momentum to go faster.

The fish where surprised. Some of them try to jump up and catch them but the ball scared them off from trying. But some of fish quickly noticed that i was still on bord. Oh and lucky me i can't fight while trying to float those two.

They where by now half way across with few fish tailing them. The most where by me few brave enough move trough the balls to reach me the rest just used there imagination to eat me.
One or two of the fish got on bord. Both smelled horrible
"I know you are like half of fish or something but why do you smell like the peer." they dint like that, there teeth sharpened, claws become longer and the smell worse.

They are now 10 or so meters away. I can play for bit longer....

So ya, sorry for the long wait. I was just bit lazy. But thank you for the read and have awesome day