Chapter 15 :Unraveling Him

Fire on the right

Screens on the left

Terros, fear and panic. All in front of me. Hope behind me and the unknown coming towards me.

I use my quirk to lift up few cars, caught few people from falling of buildings or two. I wasn't alone maby other heros where there all doing there part in helping. But for some who, well we didn't made it in time,will be looking down on to us.
Angry or even upset that this happened to them and that we didn't help in time,no why to know now.

The flames, the crying for help, the overwhelming feeling of powerlessness in this place was all to familer. Some, no most even all of heros who came to help where there the last time when the city was on fire all those months ago. Once they saw me, all hell broke lose, in the middle of the still burning street, houses and buildings. In the middle of final resting place for some. They dint give fuck

"you" One of hero said, he was big, pointing towards me "you FUCKING kid, once wasn't good enough for you wasn't!?" the man said filled with anger in voice, eyes burning hotter and more intense then what's around me. And it wasn't just him, no it was all of them. All of them looked at me waiting, but i knew what ever i said they won't hear me.

" SO WHAT IS IT KID!?, Are now some reformed city burning, family destroying savior some of bitch or what" the same man said, as he did he walked pass every one to the front.
"did you even know what you did?" he said as took out locked, he trow it me it fell in front of me, inside was picture of him, woman and few kids. His family
"their dead, burned to deaf, by your, FUCKING FLAMES, AND THERE LAST THING THEY HEARD WAS, NOW BURN" HE said jump towards me his body growing in side till he looks like giant. But stops in mid air.

"you really think, your dead family will warm my hart and make me cry?" he looked me trying all he could to move, some of the Heros were in fear, some just stupid. An body modified hero shot at me hitting me in the shoulder with soen sort of metal object. The giant hero fell but got up run over to me and kicked me hard, sending me flying into car.

The hit was nothing, i survived. But the car and the people inside the car, i can't say. I look at them and i fucked up hard. It was Uraraka family, her dad her mom and her. She was out but was bleeding from her head. Her partner or at least her dad was still responsive.

"oh, hero." he said coughing up blood "take our daughter, to the hospital, get her out of here" his eyes go dark his face red and pale but he had peaceful grin on him, the mother was still unresponsive, no pulls no hart beat, nothing.

"oh no, no, no, no i am not letting you kill an other family!!!" he said hitting me downwards with all His strength, i try to use my quirk to stop him, but he is to strong

"kill me, beat me, do what ever you want but please, just please just save her" i said letting go with that the full force of this attack makes me one with the ground. As well sends me into my mind.

I see i am in room it looks all might house
"welcome home honey" said woman,"daddy, daddy" them two child voice come out calling towards me. I felt hug or tug or something on my legs, there two kids. One boy and other girl.

The boy had curly hair, allmost like me but was brown. The girl she had straight hair, but it was green black couler.

"whats wrong daddy?" the girl said as i dint respond to them.
"leave your father alone, his just probably tried" the woman said to the kids. Father me, no way.

As i look at the woman, brown hair just below her head, chocolate eyes. Her face round carrying bright smile it burned me, it was just that cute.

It was older looking ochako but looked just the same.

"great kids, Amazing wife and being the number one hero. Damm your life sounds amazing" said that voice, the voice from before. I look towards ochako and the kids they are frozen in black in white there faces resting in there last expression.

"who or what are you?" i asked shouting around me, just noting just the inside of the house.

"you like that girl. She is cute i can't lei. But she is cute now but what if" the voice said, as he did the room change. I know in run down shack if you can even call it even that. But there she was thine as stick her face, her smile gone. Replaced with bitter grin complete with cigarette. And the kids fighting over pice of bread. They don't notice me, there is knock on the door and man comes in, old, fat and really fucking ugly. He gave ochako some money she gave it to the kids and send them off to get more bread, she is....

"wha, what happin?"i fall to my knees seeing what's happening to her what's there live is.

" you see you many years ago for them got into fight with some angry heros and her parents got killed so she sold he body to pay for school but unfortunately the school found out and well kid her out, and she was banned form becoming hero after getting arrested few times."
It said to me like it was nothing just facts

" how can i stop it, how can i chance it "

" just make sure she stays in school that all. "it said, it sounds to easy how it said it.

" so if i get the money then she ok right, it doesn't matter how? "

" yes" the room was gone, i saw All mighty in his buff form standing over me looking worried at me.

Again i was given medical attention but i lived. I just know now what to do.

Being hero and letting her suffer or be villain and let her live. No choice, it was easy decision.

Sorry....

Yo thx for the mega read love you all and have a great day