2. Awards

Today was my very second performance. I got up before the sun had risen and I got everything ready. I took a quick shower and threw some clothes on.

My manager waited outside for me in the car along with some stylists and together we drove to where I'll be performing.

We got to the stage venue fairly quick so I had some free time to meet and greet some other idols as well as some fans.

Time soon passed by and before I knew it I was sitting in that chair getting my hair and makeup done.

"Are you performing snapping today?" Chanhee my stylist and personal friend asked me.

"Yeah I'll be performing it for the rest of the week and next week I'll perform my other song with RM." I replied.

"That's great, I'll be watching you from the sidelines as always!" She said as she touched up my hair and makeup.

"Thank you for being so supportive to me Chanhee it means a lot!" I said as I gave her a quick hug.

"Girl you deserve it, all of it. Now stop talking, get that mic on and go own that stage!" She said confidently with her hands on her hips.

I got up to get my mic and in ears on and I saw someone pass by. For some odd reason she looked very familiar but I couldn't remember who she was.

Strange.

Before I knew it I was on stage in my starting position with my backup dancers. The music was playing and we were dancing to our hearts content. Only the best for my fans.

The song soon ended and I could hear my fans cheering. I gave them a smile and a bow and walked off stage.

"You did amazing Seulhee!" Chanhee said to me as she greeted me.

"It sure felt amazing to perform!" I chuckled.

"Come on let's go get you home, just a few more days until the awards!" She said as she brought me to my dressing room with some comfy clothes for me to change into.

-

It was now the day I've been patiently waiting for. The award ceremony. Something that happens every week, once a week for all upcoming artists as well as older artists. There were different award ceremonies throughout the day depending on who it is.

BTS were currently up on stage receiving their award for having the most votes on their special stages this week.

"Good job boys!" I said to them as they walked off the stage, coming back stage.

"Thank you Seulhee!" They all said in unison.

Taehyung grabbed me by the hand and brought me over to a corner. "You're gonna do great jagi, award or not you're still a winner to me."

"I know you're my number one fan." I said as I grew the courage and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"AH stop no pda!" Jin said behind us, scolding us like we were young teens.

Me and Taehyung chuckled turning around and stepping away from each other.

"We're sorry it won't happen again!" We said in unison chuckling and bowing down to Jin.

Jin gave us the 'you better not' look and walked away.

"As I was saying, you're gonna do great jagi, good luck!" Taehyung said to me, hand in hand.

"Thank you oppa." I said giving him one last smile before walking out on the stage.

-

I walked out onto the stage, surrounded by many idols, some soloists, and some groups.

"And now we're going to tally up the votes between Legacy, Seulhee and Minx!" The mc said. "If Legacy win it'll be their fifth win for their recent comeback, 'Starlight', if Minx wins it'll be her second win for her recent comeback 'All About Me', and if Seulhee wins she'll be the first ever female soloist to get a win five days after her debut, with her song 'Snapping'!" He continued.

"Now let's count up the votes!" The other mc said.

My hands felt clammy. I was super nervous. It's doubtful I'll win since I just debuted but still my nerves are going crazy.

"And the winner is....

KANG SEULHEE!" The mc's said in unison.

I was so shocked that I didn't believe I even won. The mc's gave me my award and a bouquet of flowers.

"Congratulations on being the first female soloist to win five days after debut! You broke the record!" They said to me.

I said a small speech, sang my song and went backstage.

"Congratulations Seulhee!" Chanhee said running up to me.

I couldn't help the tears falling from my eyes.

"Ah lemme get Taehyung!" She said chuckling, running out of the room to get my boyfriend.

"Congratulations jagi! I'm so proud of you!" Taehyung said wiping my tears.

"I'm so happy!" I said. "I won! Like I actually won!"

"Yes you did!" He said holding me in a hug.

The rest of the boys congratulated me and walked to their dressing rooms.

I started heading back towards my dressing room where Chanhee was.

"Congratulations Seulhee." A voice said to me with an attitude.

When I turned around I couldn't believe what I was seeing. No wonder why she looked so familiar.

Minx was Mina.

Choi Mina.