13. Recording

I woke up early to the sound of my alarm blaring. Today was the day of the awards and most importantly, today was the day I, hopefully get Taehyung back.

I got up out of my bed and started getting ready, packing some extra clothes and necessities since today will be a very long day.

It was only four in the morning but I had to be at the stage venue by five o'clock sharp to practice for a few hours, by the time it's nine in the morning I'll be able to have a break and chat around, when it's noontime I'll have another practice but with my intro video and all my stage effects, finally when it's four in the after noon fans of various groups and soloists will start arriving and the show will begin at six and end around ten-thirty, eleven o'clock.

As I said, a very very long day.

I made myself a quick cup of coffee and put it into a travel mug, I also made myself a light breakfast and headed towards the door, making sure everything was off and making sure I had everything I needed.

I walked out of my dorm, locking the door and entering the van with my manager inside.

"Good morning, Seulhee, you ready for today?" He asked sounding more excited than I was.

"You bet I am!" I said to him as he started driving.

My hands started tingling, soon my entire body was tingling from excitement, not because I was performing in front of a very large crowd, but because I can finally, hopefully get my love back.

Before I knew it I took myself out of my thoughts and we arrived at the venue alongside other idol groups and soloists. Including 'minx'.

I got out of the black van and made eye contact with Taehyung as he got out of his van. It's almost as if he knew I had something planned since he gave me a loving, closed mouth smile, one that I've been longing to see for a very long time. I gave him a small smile back and turned around to meet my manager and stylists.

"You ready for today?" Chanhee asked me walking up to me with her makeup bag in her clutch.

"I'm nervous." I said to her.

"Don't be, today she gets what she deserves." She said as she motioned for me to sit inside her makeup booth.

"What if the plan backfires?" I asked getting more and more curious.

"If it does me and Hana already agreed to take the blame for it." Chanhee said with a confident smile.

I looked at her with a sad and shocked look. "I can't let you guys do that, you could end up in prison!"

"That's fine, beside there's a low chance we'll get caught, Takao is amazing at what he does." She said reassuringly.

I gave her a nod of my head since I was too nervous to respond.

"Seulhee it's your turn to practice!" My manager had said coming up to me and giving me a big name tag that had strings on it almost like a vest so I could wear it while I practiced.

"See ya Chanhee." I said getting up from her makeup booths chair.

"See ya!" She said sweetly.

I soon reached the stage and was about to enter it when I heard someone arguing behind the stage curtains.

"I don't care, I saw you smile at her, did you forget I'm your girlfriend not her anymore?"

I took a quick peep and saw Mina and Taehyung arguing. I hid myself back around the corner from where they were and listened into their conversation.