11. Plan

It's been a few days since me and Jungkook hung out, when he got back to his dorm he told me that Taehyung bombarded him with questions but he surprisingly didn't find out we hung out.

It's not like me and Jungkook were being secretive from Taehyung, it's because I know he'd get upset and I didn't want him too, It's been almost a month since everything had happened and the more time I'm apart from Taehyung the more I miss him.

Currently I arrived at Hanas coffee shop after walking a short distance since she needed to meet up with me.

I walked in and sat at the booth in the back corner I usually sit at.

Soon the blonde haired girl sat across from me with my stylist Chanhee.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Chanhee.

"Well I'm gonna help stop Mina!" She said with a smile.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about." Hana cut in.

They both sat down across from me with coffee in their hands and Hana passing me a coffee.

"So how do we do this?" I asked. I was fed up with Mina. She hurt me for far too long and I was over it.

"So Minas stylist is currently ill and she can't do her makeup." Hana said.

"Okay and?" I asked since I was really confused.

"Seulhee did you forget about the Melon Music Awards?" Chanhee spoke up.

"Shit!" I slipped out "I completely forgot."

"Well bts, you and Mina are all gonna be there so nows our chance." Hana said.

"Okay so what's your plan?" I asked looking at the two women in front of me.

"I already told Minas company I can be her fill in stylist, so once I'm done with you I'm gonna go to her." Chanhee cleared her throat to explain more. "I'm gonna bring my cell phone and start recording and simply act like I'm talking trash about you, I'll bring up how Mina and Taehyung are 'dating' and see what she has to say about it." She explained using finger quotes when she said 'dating'.

"That seems so easy, there has to be a catch." I said.

"Well the only hard part is trying to hide the phone from Mina, if it's in your pocket the audio might be all staticky, if it's out in the open Mina might see it, unless you hide it somewhere." Hana said.

"I could always put it behind my makeup bag, I'll have Mina face the side and I'll have my bag on the vanity and my cell phone behind it, I'll put a few makeup pallets around the phone so no one else will see it." Chanhee said and took a sip of her coffee.

"That doesn't sound half bad." I said thinking it all over. "How would we broadcast it?" I added.

Hana pointed to me, "Ah, I'm not sure if you know him but do you happen to remember a Japanese foreign student from our high school?"

I thought it over before a name came to mind, "Takao?" I asked.

"Yes him!" Hana said. "Turns out he's one hell of a hacker and I contacted him and he said he could hack into mma servers and broadcast the video from the main stage, so everyone in the audience and all the idols watching will see it." She explained.

I smiled at the thought of finally getting my revenge but soon my smile vanished.

"What wrong?" Chanhee asked as she put her hand on top of mine.

"I just feel bad, we might ruin her career." I said.

"Mina deserves it, as sad as it may be, she deserves it for everything she's done." Hana said and Chanhee nodded in agreement.