16. Happiness

Taehyung's pov

Today I was meeting up with my parents back home. I soon pulled up to their small house in the street and walked inside.

"Hello!" I said out loud as my parents greeted me.

My mother and father both came up to me with tears in their eyes giving me a hug, causing me to develop tears in my eyes as well.

"So why are you here on such short notice?, what was the emergency?" My mother asked me breaking our embrace.

"Well, mother, father, I wanna propose to my girlfriend Seulhee." I said to them as their faces turned into a look of shock.

"Why are you asking us?" My father asked.

"Her parents passed away when she was younger, so I was wondering if we do end up ever getting married could you walk her down the aisle?" I asked with hope in my eyes.

My father started balling his eyes out. "I'd love to son!" He said to me as he gave me a hug along with my mother.

"I'm sure she'll say yes." My mother told me. "When do you wanna propose?" She asked.

"Today!" I said to her as she gave me a slight shocked look.

-

After the long, teary visit with my parents I was finally back in Seoul, heading towards my company.

I soon arrived there and went inside the building.

"Hey could you gather everyone except for Seulhee in the meeting room?" I asked my manager as I found him in the hallway heading towards his office.

"Yeah sure, Seulhee isn't even here right now she's at a photo shoot, but is everything okay?" He asked me.

I couldn't help but smile. "Everything is amazing." I said to him.

Soon everyone was gathered in the room.

"What's this about hyung?" Jungkook had asked me with everyone nodding their heads agreeing with what he asked.

"Well guys.. I want to propose to Seulhee." I said with a big smile.

Gasps and small cheers were heard around the room.

"Really?!" My manager asked me just as excited as I was.

"Yes!" I said to him.

Everyone got up and cheered some more and gave me a big group hug.

"You have my blessings!" Seulhees manager said clapping and giving me a hug.

"I'm sure she'll say yes!" Namjoon said to me.

"Thank you hyung and everyone!" I smiled back to everyone.

-

Seulhee's pov

Once everything was settled and all seemed well once again I instantly started working on my comeback. About a month or so ago I wrote my song, the same time when Taehyung got into the rumor and, for a while I stopped focusing on my comeback.

I just got done shooting concept photos. My second mini album is called 'Its Okay' and my title track is more of a slow ballad called 'Breathe', I'm still working on other songs of course but as of right now I only have that one song.

"Hey Seulhee, the company needs me to bring you somewhere." Chanhee said to me.

Chanhee was now the head stylist in Bighit, so she pretty much goes with me everywhere and anywhere that requires makeup since she can reassign other stylists to other people.