10. Jungkook

I woke up quite early so I decided to take a quick shower and get dressed.

It was the time of the year where the weather was unpredictable, either it's cold or hot, no in between.

I settled on a simple outfit consisting of ripped blue denim jeans, a white graphic t shirt and my everyday white shoes.

I heard my text notification go off from my phone, assuming it was Jungkook I opened it without looking to see who it was.

'I'll come pick you up in a few minutes !' And I was right.

'Okay!' I responded back.

I was still upset from all the past events that have happened. I went from being happy with Taehyung to wondering where I went wrong. It was crazy how one day things were dandy and now everything is just a mess.

Deep into my thoughts I almost didn't hear the car beep indicating Jungkook was here. I grabbed my small crossbody bag and a thin sweater incase it got chilly.

I walked out to his car and helped myself to the passenger side.

"Good morning!" Jungkook said brightly, pulling off the side of the road to start driving.

"Morning Kook!" I said trying to match his enthusiasm.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked me slowing down at a stop sign.

"Eh I slept okay." I said, remembering everything that's pretty much wrong in my life.

"Did you eat yet?" He asked me pulling up to my favorite small cafe.

"No I haven't." I gave him a smile.

Without saying anything we both opened up our doors and headed to the cafe. Since it was so early in the morning we didn't have to be so cautious about our identities.

We walked into the cafe and went to a booth near a window.

"Order anything you like!" He said looking at a menu.

We decided on what we were having, him getting a pancake with his banana milk and me getting a muffin with some coffee.

"So where should we go?" I asked him, making light conversation.

"I can't say, it's a surprise!" He said showing his mischievous bunny smile.

"Not even a hint?" I asked, trying to convince him to spill.

"Nope." He shook his head. "You gotta wait Seulhee." He added.

We soon finished our small breakfast and headed towards the car.

Jungkook started his vehicle and drove away, a comfortable silence in the air, other than a question that I was wondering to ask.

Finally my thoughts getting the best of me, "How's Taehyung?" I blurted out.

I noticed Jungkooks expression had a slight frown on it.

"Not good.." he trailed off.

I didn't bother on responding knowing that what he might say next would probably make me cry. Neither me nor him deserved this.

"And we're here!" He said showing me his bunny smile.

I looked over to my left and saw an amazing looking amusement park.

"I LOVE amusement parks!" I said emphasizing the word 'love'.

"C'mon lets go Seulhee!" Jungkook said running to my side of the vehicle and opening the door for me.