→ three | culpability

three | "zeus is a dick."

     𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 throughout the house of Hayden and Hades, that is, if you could call it a house

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓 throughout the house of Hayden and Hades, that is, if you could call it a house. The only sound that was heard was the goddess who continued humming the tune her mother would often sing to her while she grabbed one of her father's books from the bookshelves. She settled on the most ancient looking one and was about to reach for it when she suddenly caught the sound of footsteps coming towards her. Hayden frowned and took her arm back, leaving the book on the bookshelf.

Her father was out today, and he wouldn't be back until late morning, so neither would Celia considering she was doing his bidding and not Hayden's.

She quickly walked towards the entrance of the room, it was the only way one could enter the house which made it easier on her. Her hand went towards the large dagger laying on one of the cabinets and she pressed herself back against the wall, out of sight of whoever was about to set foot into the most forbidden place on the Isle.

"I don't know if we should do this Harry, I've heard Hades is pretty scary..."

A scoff was heard and something that sounded like metal clashing against metal followed after. "Did Uma tell us to find more jewelry or did she not?" An accented voice called out, making Hayden tighten her grip on the dagger.

"Well...I mean...I guess," the other voice mumbled begrudgingly.

"Well then we better get on with it, eh?" was the response the other guy gave, a taunting edge to it. The footsteps appeared to be getting closer and Hayden quickly decided to attack the guy with the accent first, realizing that he might be the one to beat - she could easily scare the other one off. "Besides," she heard, snapping her out of her thoughts. "Hades isn't gonna be back for a good two days, yeah? We're just coming for a wee visit, grab some stuff, and leave."

"Okay..." Was the last thing Hayden heard before the two thieves stepped into her line of sight. She pressed herself tighter against the wall, trying to hide a bit longer to figure out which one was the accented one before she'd attack. "So, should we split up or?"

"Yeah, you go look down the back. I'm gonna stay out here for a bit," the dark haired boy spoke, nodding towards the back of the house.

Hayden could see the blond boy walking away from them and smirked. The only one in the room was her and the boy, she scanned his outfit and frowned as she did so. He was wearing a dark red, leather coat and was holding a hook in his left hand - she rolled her eyes when she'd come to the realization, this was Captain Hook's kid. Her and the old pirate captain had never seen eye to eye, you humiliate him once in front of the crew and suddenly the guy hates your guts, a bit dramatic, no?

Hook's son made his way towards the curtain Hayden was hiding behind, he was about to push it aside to look for some riches when he was suddenly kicked in the stomach, immediately pushing him a good three meters backwards. He covered his stomach with his hands as a reflex, blinking a couple times to try and regain his focus and see what happened - he didn't get much time to recover though. Hayden used one of the rickety old chairs nearby and managed to jump onto his neck, wrapping her thighs around him before managing to use the triangle choke on him - resulting in him laying on the ground, wondering what the hell just happened.