Dirty

Elizabeth
Sex warning

Eric's eyes focus entirely on me, the alcohol seeming to dissappear from his system as he stares at me. I take a deep breath as I push his shirt up slowly. He tilts his head slightly and hums when I trace his muscles. He pulls his shirt off and lifts me up off of my feet.

His lips attack my neck for a few seconds before he bites my lower lip. I gasp, and he takes the brief second to slide his tongue inside my mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck and take in the taste of the alcohol on his tongue. He moves forward, and we fall onto his bed. His hand goes to my side, and he pulls at my shirt. I am suddenly happy that I wear a tank top under my shirt as I pull the first layer off. He growls in frustration and tries to pull my tank top off, but I grab his hands.

"Relax. Take it slow." I plead.

He nods, and he touches my neck. His face scrunches in confusion as his fingers brush over the bandage on the back of my neck.

"My tattoo." I remind him.

"Let me see. I didn't get to when you got it." He whispers.

He lets me sit up, and I turn so he can see the back of my neck. I flinch as he peels away the bandage.

"Eli." His breath catches in his throat as he runs his finger over the lettering.

" His breath catches in his throat as he runs his finger over the lettering

I face him again, and he holds onto my wrists as he pins me down. He makes me tilt my head up, and he presses his lips to my neck. I whimper when he bites my skin.

"Eric!" I whine.

He sits up, and I watch him as he unbuckles his belt. He slides it out of the loops and tosses it to the floor before he starts kissing me again. A wave of nervousness washes over me when he tries to pull my tank top up again.

"I can't!" I cry out.

Eric looks down at me with the same love in his eyes, and he brushes my hair behind my ear. I cover my face with my hands.

"Eli, please." He whispers, moving one of my hands. "We can take it as slow as you want."

"Then stop trying to pull my shirt off!" I shove his arm away.

"I'm sorry. I lose it when I'm with you, and I can't help it."

I lower my hands, and I look at him. He holds his forehead to mine before giving me a long and slow kiss. He lays his hand on my side and slips his fingers under my shirt, but he doesn't move his hand. I wrap my arms around his neck again, and I nibble on his bottom lip. He doesn't hesitate to open his mouth, and I slide my tongue into his mouth the same way he did to me.

A loud bang makes me jump, and I bite his lip by accident. He covers his mouth and glares at me before he gets up and walks to the door. He opens it slightly and blocks me from view.

"I'm busy. Have Max deal with it." He growls to whoever is outside.

He slams the door and locks it again, and he turns to face me. The spot where I bit his lip is busted and bleeding.

"I'm sorry." I whisper as he hovers over me again.

"It's not your fault." He mumbles.

I wipe the blood away, and he kisses me again. I push him away, and he looks at me with concern in his eyes. I smile sheepishly and pull off my tank top. His eyes very slowly wander over my body. He looks at my eyes again, a silent question in his eyes. I reach behind me, and he shifts his weight so he can hold me up as I unclip my bra. He catches my hand before I pull it off.

"You don't have to if you're uncomfortable." He says.

"It's only fair that I take it off since you're completely exposed and I'm not." I reply.

I let the material fall, and I drop it to the floor with my tank top. Eric bites his lip before he looks at me. I smile as I lay back down, and he slowly moves his hand up my torso. He stops right below my breast and decides to wrap his arm around me rather than touch me. He grabs onto my leg and makes me wrap it around his waist, and he kisses me as he pushes hips against me.

"Eric." I moan his name as he pauses to take his pants off.

He watches me take my pants off, and his hands don't leave my skin as his fingers explore my body. One arm locks around me, and I open my mouth in a breathless sigh when his hand touches my breast.

"You're amazing." He whispers as he looks at me.

He licks his lips as he removes his boxers, and I look away in embarrassment. I freeze when he hooks his finger around the fabric at my hip. I look at him, and he smiles. I nod once, and he removes my underwear with ease. I hear the piece of clothing hit the floor just as he kisses me. I wrap my legs around his waist, and he stares at me as he pushes his hips forward. I gasp and moan out his name.

"Does it hurt?" He asks, wiping away a tear from my eye.

"A little." I croak.

"You'll get used to it."

He nuzzles his face in my neck and waits, letting me get used to the new feeling in my lower region. I moan, and he takes the noise as a sign that I was okay. He rocks his hips back and forth. He reaches up and holds onto the headboard of the bed, and his other hand grabs onto mine. I slide my free hand around his neck and tangle my fingers into his hair. He rocks his hips faster, and a low animalistic sound erupts from the back of his throat.

"Eric..." His name leaves my lips almost silently.

He rocks his lower body against mine twice as hard as he had been, and he crushes his lips against mine. The music from the tattoo parlor gets softer as the party dies down, and the room is filled with moans and grunting.

~

I lay in bed next to Eric, my breathing rough and my body covered in sweat and other body fluids. My hips hurt and my sides are starting to bruise. Eric lays on his stomach, his lower body covered by a clean pair of boxers. I am wearing my underwear.

"Sorry." Eric whispers when I move and whimper in pain.

"It's okay." I look at him and smile. "Don't do it so hard next time. I get that you're drunk and fueled by alcohol, but that was a little much."

"Yeah." He buries his face in his pillow.

I get to my feet and head to the bathroom. I look at him to see that he hasn't moved.

"I'm gonna take a shower? Do you want to join me?" I ask.

"And put you through all of that again? I'm good for now, Love. I'll take one after you."

My heart skips a beat at what he calls me, and I smile as I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me.