Bluddle-Uddle-Um-Dum

Downstairs, the pot with soup began to boil. Snow White quickly jumped out of the bed with a loud "OH!" She ran downstairs and went to the pot, grabbed the cloth, pulled the pot away from the fire, took off the lid, and grabbed a spoon to taste the soup. The dwarfs and the animals looked downstairs and began to sniff the soup.

"Ah! SOUP! Hooray!" they all said and ran downstairs, but Dopey's head got stuck.

The animals and dwarfs ran and sat on the table and grabbed forks and bread. Mrs. Calloway, Grace, and Lucky Jack were more dignified than Maggie, Buck and the dwarfs. At that moment, Dopey got free and also ran downstairs. He accidentally fell on the floor, but still went towards the table. The dwarfs, cow, and horse were arguing a little while Dopey accidentally fell from a chair. The other two cows and rabbit were watching from the sides.

"Now, now, everyone. There's no need to argue, there's plenty enough for everyone," Grace said.

"Look at them go. It's like they haven't eaten in weeks," Lucky Jack said.

"Buck and Maggie aren't doing any better," Mrs. Calloway said.

But suddenly, everything stopped because of the voice of a certain human girl. "Uh-uh, uh-uh! Just a minute." And everyone turned their attention to Snow White.

"Supper's not quite ready. You'll just have time to wash," she said.

"Wash?" the dwarfs all asked. "Wash? Wash? Wash?" They talked among each other.

"Hah! Knew there was a catch to it," said Grumpy, who threw his spoon away and folded his arms.

"Why wash?" Bashful asked.

"What for? We ain't goin' nowhere," Happy said.

"'Tain't New Year's," Doc said, and the dwarfs shook their head at that.

"You mean, you didn't wash your, um, what are those again?" Maggie asked.

"Bands... Uh, hands," Doc said.

"Yeah, don't you wash them before you eat?"

The dwarfs shook their heads.

"Well, you should, dears. It's clean and proper to wash before you eat, then your food won't get filthy and you won't get any diseases. Uh," Mrs. Calloway said, thinking of that thought while shaking her hoof a little.

"Mrs. Calloway is right. You work in a mine. Is that right?" Grace asked.

The dwarfs nodded.

"Then it's totally normal to wash your hands before you eat," Mrs. Calloway said.

"Darn. Guess you get fifteen bits from me, Calloway," Maggie said.

"We didn't even bet," Mrs. Calloway said.

"Oh, okay," Maggie said.

"Oh, perhaps you have washed," Snow White said.

"Perhaps we.." Doc thought and then nodded. "Yes! Perhaps we have."

"But when?" Snow White asked with a look of suspicion.

"Yeah, when?" Lucky Jack could smell the lie from him.

"When? When. Uh, you said whe..." Doc began to stutter. "Why, last week. Why, recently!"

The other dwarfs nodded at that. "Yes, recently!" they said in unison.

"Oh, recently!" Snow White said.

Mrs. Calloway didn't trust it. "Well, if that is so, why don't you show your hands?"