ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"Stand down!" The pink haired woman in a suit of armour marched into the throne room. Ten others followed her steps, their boots clanged against the smooth stone floors. They surrounded the man casually lounging on the throne as if he had no cares in the world. The man wore a crown of gold and robes of wine. His ghastly pale white oculars were not visible under the dark brown bangs that hung over his eyes. The eleven each held out their respective weapons, ready to attack. The snow eyed man stood wearily from his seat. There was a silence in the room not one of the warriors could explain.

"And you would do what to your King?" The man asked, glancing at each the others, staring into their eyes. A man with cyan hair stepped forward, anger in his features.

"You are no longer our King, you have sentenced your own kingdom to death, thousands, if not millions of your people are starving, and you are doing nothing!" The man shouts, his accent different from the pink haired girl.

"Lord Sebastian," another interjects, it was Sir Collin, whose head was like a ball of flames, orange like the sunsets. His accent also dissimilar from the two who spoke before him."Do not waste your time educating an ignorant man. He doesn't care for his people. He never did."

"He only cares for himself and the power he has." Sir Jax, a green haired male, spoke from behind.

The King moved towards the group. A dagger hidden under his robes. He grinned, "Then kill me!" He shouted, it echoed through the abandoned castle. His demeanor changed from the calm, peaceful man on the throne to a cornered wild animal. Scared yet deadly. He lunged towards the pink haired woman, who was caught off guard by the sudden action. The King aimed the dagger at the woman's neck.

"Lady Emilia!" Sir Jax warned.

From Emilia's left side, the warrior Yvette raised her sword, blocking the dagger, protecting Emilia's throat. The King's dagger fell to the ground.

Ladies Stephanie and Selene dove for the dagger, so does the King. Selene reaches the hilt of the dagger and jumped back to her feet. She tossed it to Lady Layla who admired the wonderful designs inscribed on the iron blade.

The King ran towards Layla, who simply hands it to Sir Orin, a humorous brunet. He states a short pun about daggers and gives it to Lady Morgan who chuckles at his joke. The King, fatigued and furious that his favorite weapon was being tossed around like a heated potato.

"Your reign has reached its end, Hirobrius. Surrender and we will give you mercy and spare your life." Lord Jacob announced.

"Never!" King Hirobrius darted pass Lord Jacob and tackled Sir Orin, the two fell, to the ground. Lady Selene and Sir Collin grabbed Hirobrius by his arms and dragged him to the center of the room, they forced him on his kness.

Lady Emilia held her sword of diamonds above the King's neck.

"For the last time," Lady Layla began.

"Surrender now," Sir Orin continued.

"And we will spare you!" Lady Yvette finished.

King Hirobrius glanced at every person in the room. "I swear to you, knights, warriors, ladies and lords. As long as I live, I will never surrender to you!"

Lady Emilia brought down her sword, beheading the selfish king. No longer is he the ruler of this land. His terror has ended. There was a silence in the throne room. Others mourned silently for the loss of their King, whom they admired when they were younger, before he became power-hungry. Others took a deep sigh of relief, they had finally vanquished this great evil, he does not deserve their grief. Sir Jax turned to the ten men and women beside him.

"What shall we do now?" He asked.

Lord Sebastian turned to Lady Emilia, kneeling before her. "You are the one who rid this world of the monster that was King Hirobrius. You and your kin are the rightful rulers to the kingdom." The others nodded and knelt around Lady Emilia.

"No, I cannot possibly rule Youtoria by myself," she held Lord Sebastian's arms and pulled him to stand. She gestured the others to do the same. A smile formed on Lady Emilia's face, her eyes sparkled with ingenuity. "Although, I have a much better idea."

Sir Orin placed a small wooden box down on the center of the round table. Ladies Yvette, Emilia, Layla, Stephanie, Selene, Morgan, and Sirs Jacob, Jax, Collin, and Sebastian sat around it. Each stared intently at the box. Sir Orin sat down in his chair. Lady Emilia stood from her seat and gestured to the box.

"Youtoria has been divided into eleven sections, each names after the area it encompasses. Each of us will draw from the box and which ever section we get is our new kingdom." Emilia explained.

"The Kingdoms may be seperate but are still united under the Diamond Throne, which is rightfully Lady Emilia's to do with as she chooses." Lord Sebastian added.

Everyone nodded, they understood. They passed the box around, each taking a small piece of paper. Emilia opened her's slowly. Reading the world written in black ink. She smiled and looked at the others.

"I got the Alpine Kingdom!" She exclaimed.

Everyone else opened their slips of paper.

Sir Jax was the first to speak. "I have the Birch Kingdom."

"Mine is the Volcano Kingdom," Sir Collin stated.

"I have the Flower Kingdom," said Lady Yvette.

"Yes!" Sir Orin jumped from his seat. "I got the Jungle Kingdom."

"I am the new ruler of the...Taiga Kingdom!" Lady Stephanie said.

"That's great since you enjoy the company of wolves." Lady Yvette commented.

"I have the Tropical Kingdom," Lord Jacob stated.

"And I have the Corrupted Kingdom." Lady Layla grinned.

"I rule the Desert Kingdom." Lady Selene said.

"The Swamp Kingdom," Lady Morgan paused, "this is going to be interesting.

"And I have the Mesa Kingdom." Lord Sebastian stated with a sly smile.

-

A/N

| These are the players' "ancestors" and this prologue takes place about a thousand years before the events of KingdomCraft. |

| Scott : Sebastian, Lizzie : Emilia, Callum : Collin, Joel : Jax, Oli : Orin, Joey : Jacob, Yammy : Yvette, Lauren : Layla, Stacy : Stephanie, Shelby : Selene, Meghan : Morgan |