ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴠɪɪ - ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ɪᴛ

THE TROPICAL KINGDOM

Joey threw himself to the castle's backdoor. He had been running through the beach with the spear in his hands. Multiple battles waged on the shores around him, but Joey has only one goal, to make it to the palace, alive.

He was frightened about everything, the attack on his kingdom, the abnormally giant and violent waves, toppling the royal ship over, and the fact that something had thrown the very spear he held, at him.

Whatever those creatures were, they were dangerous, and the soldiers of the Tropical Kingdom were out fighting a war.

It had just occurred to him that this was a war. An act of aggression to his kingdom. He took a deep breath as he knocked on the door.

There was no response. For a moment, Joey worried that he would be stuck outside and would have to fight, then another frightening thought crossed his mind. Had the enemy invaded the palace? Was he in danger where he believed he would be most safe?

There was a soft creak as the door opened slowly. On the other side were three palace guards with their weapons raised. As soon as their eyes landed on Joey, they lowered their swords and bowed.

Joey entered swiftly, dropping the spear onto the floor. It landed on the wood planks with a clang.

"Your majesty, the General is waiting for you in the War Room." One of the guards, who had answered the door, reported.

Joey only nodded as he stood in the middle of the room, catching his breath. The three accompanied him to the War Room where the Tropical Army's General, his Sergeant and Lieutenant, and a few political leaders waited for him.

"I must apologize for my tardiness." Joey stood as a sign of respect. "I was held up when my boat was wrecked by the waves and I was thrown to the ground." He said, his words laced with sarcasm, but instead of an overdramatic story, it was-well-the truth.

Joey sat it his assigned seat. The General cleared his throat to silence the room.

"These creatures have been identified and confirmed by historians, they are called Aghors. Water creatures that have been sighted and recorded multiple times, in different Tropical islands, but this is the first time they have decided to attack something larger than birds." She spoke.

The General paused for a brief moment. There were murmurs around the room about the creatures.

"Additionally," the General continued. "Creatures just like these have been reported in the Swamp Kingdom, they have also had a battle against them, but in Swamplands, they are called Jorhs."

A man to the left of the General introduced himself as the Tropical Army's Lieutenant.

"Our envoy in the Swamp Kingdom has confirmed that the Swampers have successfully defeated the Jorhs, so we are certain the people of the Tropical Kingdom can do so, aswell."

Joey nodded. "Then what are we waiting for? Go out and fight those monsters, and do not rest until our land is rid of them."

The General bowed her head. "Yes, My King." She motioned for her fellow soldiers to head out and prepare for battle.

OLD YOUTORIA - near the southern border of the Taiga Kingdom.

Yammy huddled up closer to the fire Kyle had started. The weather up north was much colder than in the Flower Kingdom, and Yammy had never ventured out this far before.

She sat on a small log under a large spruce tree. Kyle was behind her, taking care of the horses. His eyes towards her, but kept on quietly brushing the horse's mane.