It's A Spooky A/N!!!

Hi guys! I'm just going to jump right into it.. Who is excited for Halloween? Because I absolutely love Halloween!! It's my favorite holiday and personally I think It's better than Christmas and Thanksgiving... (No offense to those who love Christmas or Thanksgiving more, they are respectfully great holidays that deserve their time to shine! And sorry to those who love other holidays...)

Anyway... Since it's the month of October muahahahahaha! I just want to know if anyone is up to having a bunch of ask or dares that involve the gems being monsters or ghouls, and humans being scared half to death by anything spooky or asked scary questions?

I am also perfectly okay with if some of you want to have just normal ask or dares.. I'm not pressuring anyone to change the theme all because of an upcoming holiday.. I'm just trying to find ways to make this book intertaining...

Also if you do want any spooky requests from any character in the show/movie, then you just got to tell me that you are asking for the holiday theme for your request... Basically just make easy for me so I don't get confused/stressed over the ask or dare...

That's my rant, have a great night/day and I just might see you in the next Ask or Dare! 😁👻