12

Shadow's P.O.V.
I had fallen asleep at about 4 in the morning. It was was currently 7 in the morning. I hadn't been able to sleep as flashbacks of the kiss replayed in my head.

I still couldn't believe I kissed him. I can't believe in how much trouble I got myself into for that. If anyone finds out, if the commander finds out, I am dead.

"What....?" I asked groggily since I didn't pay attention to what he said, I was still tired.

"Rouge left, said she'll be back by night time." He said calmly, yet I can tell he wasnt able to stop thinking about it either.

I saw he was walking away and I raised a brow. "Just where do you think you're going?" I asked.

"I'm going to go for a walk. Why?" He turned around to face me again. "You need to eat."

"You're still not healed." I told him as I tried to not look at him.

"So? I don't heal as fast as you do, it might take a few days until the wounds close completely. Im bored and I am not going to be waiting around, Shadz." I rolled my eyes at the nickname.

I stood up and walked to him with a straight face.

Sonic's P.O.V.
He looked mad, furious, as he made his way to me. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"Hey!" I yelled since he was holding me tightly.

"You're not going anywhere, Hedgehog. You're staying here." He growled lowly.

I tried to pull my hand away but it was useless. He simply pulled me closer to him and made me look up at him then kissed me again.

I tensed up at this and tried to pull away at first but then I kissed back. Is he doing this on purpose? Why isnhe kissing me?

He is just using me, isn't he? He hates me, this is just another one of his plans to get rid of me.

He pulled away after a bit, we were both madly blushing. "Don't go anywhere, you're still hurt." He said a bit calmer now making me nod and agree with him without realizing it.

What the hell am I doing?!

"Why... Why did you... Why did you kiss me...?" I asked nervously as I tried to calm down.

"I dont know..." He confessed, is he getting feelings towards me...?

"I like you...." I finally confessed and he nodded, breaking my heart a bit.

"I know." He said softly. He was acting calmer now, does he like me back? He's never known what that feels like, maybe he does.

"I'll stay." I said back and he sighed in relief making me calm down. Maybe he does like me.

"Thank you." I nodded again at his response.

"You need to eat. Please." He finally got the food and started eating. He stayed quiet, we both stayed quiet for a couple of hours.