22

Sonics P.O.V.
"So? Which will it be?" I kept glaring as she looked at me shocked.

She stuttered with her words but I couldnt make out what she was saying since she covered her mouth as she let tears stream down her muzzle.

"Why did you have to make me go this far?" I asked. "All I wanted was for you to support me. At least once in your life. Its not your life you are trying to control, Aleena. Its not your life! You are ruining your own sons life because you are afraid! You never even raised me! You have no right to try to control me!" I snapped as I growled trying my hardest not to cry.

For chaos sake, she is my mother. It hurts me to say these things but I have no other choice.

"I do not care whether you are the queen. I do not care how important you are. You have NO RIGHT to pick out my own life!" I tear rolled down my muzzle as I shouted. I grabbed the piece of metal.

"So pick! Are you going to let me out? Or are you going to kill me?"

She stared at me. Her mascara and bottom eye liner were a mess but she didn't seem to care. She cleaned her tears and shook her head very slowly.

"I am not going to get my son killed." She said, I could tell she was holding herself back from crying in front of me. "But I am not going to let you go. I want you to be safe. The best thing is for you to marry Sally, she will keep you safe at a castle. If I let you go, you will go back to the Ultimate Life Form and trying to get rid of someone who keeps trying to kill you. I cant bare with that anymore!" She said.

I get her point. I really do. I know she is tired of finding news that I was seriously injured and almost died.

But that still gives her no right. The most she SHOULD do is yell at me and have a talk but she pulled this on me. She locked me in and she is trying to marry me to someone else?

No.

I clenched my fist and growled loudly.

"Fine. You want to have it your way. I told you. I was put in the path of a hero. Ever since I was a pup. Well... I am not going to give in to you... I am going to die as a hero. I am not scared of you Aleena. And you know what I am also not scared of?" I smiled and held the sharp object to my stomach positioning myself.

Aleena saw what I was about to do once I picked up the object. She gasped and started shouting for the guards to open the cells to stop me.

I heard the guards running. I heard the keys in the cell and saw the faces of everyone worried in slow motion. In the corner, Zeth stood looking at me shocked and frozen in place...

Shadow was next to him but it was too late. I had already stabbed myself deep enough to make me loose to much blood.

"SONIC!!!" I heard the shouts of the guards, Zeth, Aleena and Shadow then I felt how I was lifted up by the person I missed so much.

I looked up at Shadow and smiled weakly at him then passed out.

I'm sorry...