26

Shadow's P.O.V.

"I am sorry Shadow... We did all we could do." The nurse said softly at me as they covered Sonic with the white sheet. 

I felt so heart broke, I was furious, hurt, depressed, yet numb. 

"N-no... He isn't dead... H-he cant..." I was stopped when suddenly we all heard a gasp and the flat line was gone. 

We all looked up at the direction where it came from then we started hearing chocking. My ears perked up realizing what was going on and let a few tears roll down my muzzle in relief. The doctors rushed back to him and started taking off the tube and helping him. 

He was awake.

Sonic was awake!

Once the doctors left after making sure Sonic was fine, they looked at me and whispered with a smile. "He is always doing miracles." 

I sat down beside Sonic and held his hand. I wasnt going to move, I had been here the entire time, I wasnt going to leave his side ever again. 

"Shadow..." He said almost a whisper. I looked up at him as he squeezed my hand. "Im sorry..." 

"Dont ever do this again. I wouldnt know what to do without you." I said lowly and he nodded with a small smile. 

Sonic's P.O.V.

"You did it." I looked up to see Maria smiling at me, next to her was Dark. 

"Dont ruin your life, idiot." Dark scoffed. 

"Thank you. I didnt think you would-" I was cut off. 

"Shut up." Dark rolled his eyes making me smile. 

"I am going to miss you." I admitted. 

"I hate you." He said then chuckled and walked through that door. "Take care dumb ass." He disappeared. 

"Take care of Shadow for me, will ya?" She smiled sweetly then followed Dark. 

I woke up and looked at Shadow. It had been a few weeks and today was the last day that I was going to be in the hospital. I sat up and stretched, feeling better since Shadow was near me. I looked around and he walked in with some papers. 

"They need your signatures before you leave." He said and I nodded. "Are you okay? You seem... I dont know, as if something is missing." 

"I am fine..." I smiled at Shadow as he walked closer to me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. "I love you." I kissed him gently and very softly with my lips parted making him immediately melt in our kiss and kiss me back right away. 

"I love you too." He said softly when we pulled away. "Are you ready to go?" 

"With you? Ill go anywhere." I said and chuckled softly when he rolled his eyes when I said the cheesy line. 

But I was saying the truth. 

Shadow, you have no idea how much I love you. 

THE END!

**

There will be an epiloge but later since my laptop deleted this chapter multiple times.