DISCLAIMER

disclaimer

welcome to this story :D :D !!!! i've had the idea in my head for a while, and it took me a while to get the pen to paper for this one. mostly because it required a lot more effort than i thought i would be capable of giving. you all know: i hardly draft, i hardly plan, and i most definitely attempt to avoid research at all costs. yet, despite that, this idea remained in my head. so, slowly and surely, i began chipping away.

so, with that in mind, a couple of disclaimers:

1. this story is a work of fiction. it is not meant to have any correlation with real life and anything of the like. anything that resembles real life is purely coincidental.

2. i am an english major. with that in mind, i did try to do some research on this story. but, google can only get me so far. if there is ever a mistake, please, just tell me. i'll fix it.

3. this story contains mature themes, explicit language, yada yada. if you're not okay with that ... dare i say it ... this is not the place for you.

4. any and all comments comparing my story to other fanfictions, television shows, and/or movies will be deleted as soon as they are seen. this is exceptionally invalidating to me, and not to mention, just plain rude.

otherwise, i have nothing else to say. i hope you enjoy this one. please remember to vote and comment and share your love. i love you.