FIN

— FIN —

hehe, fooled you!

thank you, thank you, thank YOU for reading this story. because of your kind words and support, i was finally able to put down on paper the 181,332 words that became the emerging story of gracie, harry, and everyone else at seattle medical center. this story was the most challenging i've ever written. not for lack of ideas, but entirely because it challenged me in ways that i've never challenged myself as a writer. writing this caused me to rethink everything i do as a writer: i drafted, i planned, i mapped characters, and i researched. hell, i even edited (which, as some of you may know: i never do).

in the process of writing this, i've been relatively silent. i've not diluted my chapters with long notes of my ramblings at the end. i've responded to comments when i saw fit, but i tried to keep my lips sealed on this one; primarily because i knew it was going to be short. the length of this story was nonnegotiable. i always knew it was going to have twenty-five chapters and i knew the significance and importance of each one. no chapter was a filler. of course, given the ending i am sure you have noticed: there's so much left unsaid.

so, it is now my greatest pleasure to publicly announce—for the first time—that this is the beginning of a four book long series.

harry and gracie's story is not anywhere near being done, and we are all in the long haul together. there are many more twists and turns that we have coming our way and i hope you are all ready to embark on their journey with me. i've planned out some things, but others are open to interpretation. as always, i'd love to see your thoughts, predictions, and ideas. if there is anything you want to see, i will do my best to include it. i truly believe that i have the best readers and the inclusion of your ideas is one of my favorite ways to thank you for reading my works.

otherwise, i have nothing else to say, other than to be on the lookout for the sequel—becoming—in the upcoming few days. as of today, i will upload the book onto wattpad and the first chapter will come in the days following. please, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them and i'll give my best answer. i hope you enjoyed this one. it was my greatest pleasure and honor to share this work with you, and there is no way to express adequately how excited i am to share the rest. i love you. tell me about your day.