Welcome to the Cinema

Midorya was at his dorm he had just woken up he look to his side when he saw the clock "WHAT IT'S ALMOST 8AM! IM GOING TO BE LATE!". He started to rush in dressing, fixing his things and his hair. He came out his room and saw a note on the table "Foods on the table off to work have a good day Izuku! Love,Mom" Midoriya looks to his left and sees his breakfast. He quickly ate his breakfast and wash his dish the dashed outside to make his way to UA high.

After a while he made it to his school with 2 minutes remaining when he finally arrived at his classroom he sees another note on the board saying "Everyone go to the teachers nook -Aizawa". "Strange" Midoriya said to himself in curiosity he went to the teachers nook and went inside to just fall down a hole Midoriya screamed has he fell down a hole before blacking out.

After he wakes up he sees Uraraka, Iida and his mentor, All Might, by his side "Deku are you alright?" The brunette ask him since the two were so close to each other their face started to become red. "AH- SORRY DEKU" She jumped back then Midoriya just replied "I-its fine Uraraka" The blue haired male approached Midoriya and asked him
"Are you fine Midoriya why is your face red are you having a fever?"

"Im fine Iida dont worry about me"

"Oh hello there Midoriya Izuku..." A voice said. Everyone felt a shiver down their spine then starts to activate their quirks. "Show yourself you fucktard" Bakugou shouted as the figure steps into the light "Im not going hurt you guys" A girl with black hair and dark brown eyes came out "I'm Toni, Nice to meet all of you."

"What the hell are we doing here!?" Bakugou shouted at her  "Geez relax Angry Pomeranian...."The girl sighed "So if i may ask what are we doing here?" Aizawa said in his monotone voice "Well...im here to show you the different universes of well uh....of Izuku..." She said as she checked her notebook that she held
"M-me!?" Midoriya stuttered
"THE NERD!?" Bakugou charged at her before being restrained by Aizawa "Sit down Bakugou..." Bakugou clicked his tongue and went to his seat.

"So uh grab a seat and let me explain studio- i mean let me explain this..."
Everyone started to go around and find a seat. Once everyone had found their seats Toni started to talk
"You're going to react to different versions of Midoriya.."

"So let me get this straight....were going to see different universes of the problem child and some of them have scenes that are inappropriate for the children?" The pro hero Eraserhead asked "Technically yeah....so before I show the universe. I'll have a brief explanation about it" Toni said as she turned around to her laptop "Also if you guys are hungry here" With a snap of her fingers she made a mini bar with popcorn, sweets, soda, shakes, juice, and some Japanese snacks like mochi, appear. The students started to dash to the table and grabbed the snacks.