🕯Chapter Nineteen🕯

A/N  BAD LANGUAGE AHEAD!

I am so so sorry that this update has taken the absolute piss... I myself am pissed off that this update has taken so long, I've been so busy, back and forth from the doctors and such but hopefully, I'll pick back up on my updating schedule.

 I myself am pissed off that this update has taken so long, I've been so busy, back and forth from the doctors and such but hopefully, I'll pick back up on my updating schedule

Charlie Strong's Yard

The pitch-black sky hovered over the run down Yard, the only light source being the small fire in front of Tommy and his Uncle Charlie. Tensions high between the two as it was clear, Charlie didn't like what he was hearing. 

"I have an alternative strategy," Tommy stated his face void of emotion.

"Tell Curly to take her out to the old tobacco wharf. There's a lock-up mooring we used to keep cigarettes. He knows it. When the boat leaves your yard, it's no longer your concern." He continued.

Charlie's emotions plastered on his face, clearly not agreeing with Tommy. Not one bit. 

"Have you lost your fucking mind? Have you not seen the streets? They've sent a fucking army to find these things." Charlie spoke, through clenched teeth. Pausing to take a drag from his cigarette. 

"That's right, they've shown their hand. If they want them back this bad, they'll have to pay. That's the way of the world." His mind, set on his new plan.

"Fortune drops something valuable into your lap, you don't just dump it on the bank of the cut."

The disbelief on Charlies' face, stronger than his last name. 

"You're blood, Tommy. I've always looked out for you, like a dad. You're going to bring holy hell down on your head. This copper takes no prisoners." Charlie stated. 

"Charlie, Darlin'. Hell is not Holy, It is the root of our evil for our enemies. This copper will soon know that first hand." Liliths' voice echoes as her heels clicked against the stone path as she walked towards the two. 

She paused arm's length away from the two, holding her hand our towards Thomas. Taking that as his cue, he puts his hand in her own and they walk away. 

Stopping not even half-way across the yard, Lilith turns back towards Charlie.

"War is upon us, Charlie."

"The Tobacco Wharf. By Order Of The Peaky Blinders."

A/N

It's not much, but I wanted this published. My chapters may be as short as they were when I first started writing this book because I am still back and forth from the doctors so it is just so I can get something published, at least.

UNEDITED