Chapter 9

Jisoo and Lisa went to Jennie's room as soon as they heard her scream. And they were not expecting what they saw. Jennie's water broke and Rosé was holding her.

"It's her 8th month right?" Rosé asked

"Yeah it is" Lisa replied.

"Wasn't she supposed to gave birth next month?"Jisoo asked.

"Yes, but I don't get it the doctor said there was no complications."

"Lisa I'm gonna die." Jennie said.

"Nothing like that gonna happen Jen. Don't worry." Lisa said holding Jennie.

"Lisa I think we need to get her in the hospital asap." Rosé said.

"You're right. Jisoo go start the car. Me and Rosé are coming with Jen."

At the hospital
Jennie is at the OR right now. Meanwhile Lisa is freaking out outside the OR.

"Lisa calm down. Everything is gonna be alright."Jisoo said.

"Yeah Lisa Jisoo is right. Jennie is a tough girl."

"I know she is tough but I can't help myself but worry."

Suddenly a nurse came out of the OR and spoke,
"We need someone from the patient family. The patient is out of control. We have dealt with many pregnant woman before but seems like your one is a bit special" the nurse said bitterly.

Jisoo was about to laugh out loud but then realised she was in a hospital so she stopped herself.

"You should go in the OR,Lisa" Rosé said.

"WHAT!?ME!!"

"Yes you. Do you expect Jisoo or me to go there?"

"Yeah we obviously can't handle her. It's you."

"Please come fast." The nurse said.
Lisa nodded and went inside with the nurse.

"Lisa,I'm so scared."

"It's gonna be alright Jen." Lisa said.

"D-don't leave me okay."

"I will never leave you."

Lisa was trying to talk with Jennie to less her pain and Jennie was trying her best to not to scream any louder. Suddenly they heard a baby's crying. And after that Jennie fainted because she was tired.

"Congrats! It's a girl." the doctor said to Lisa. Then a nurse handed Lisa the baby. The baby stopped crying when Lisa hold her.Lisa has never felt like this before. The baby is so small. She hold the baby more carefully not trying to hurt her. And right that moment she knew she would do anything for the baby. She would risk everything just to protect her.

___________________________________________________________

OMG! Thank u guys for 2k reads. I will try to update more often😊

Also always take care guys 💓