Chapter 21

JenChuChaeng is in Lisa's company building right now. They need to talk with the receptionist first. Jisoo went ahead and spoke,

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, Hello Ms. Kim."

"Hi, Ms. Min."

"How may I help you Ms. Kim?"

"Umm can we meet with your boss?"

"Sure. She is at her cabin right now. Let me ask her."

"Hello, boss?"

"Yes, Ms. Min?"

"Your friends are here. Should I let them in?"

"Yeah let them come."

"You guys know her cabin right?"
Jisoo nodded her head.

"Okay, you may go." Ms. Min said and JenChuChaeng proceeded to Lisa's cabin.

Lisa p.o.v
I'm at my office doing some work. Mina is supposed to come here anytime. We're gonna have a date later. But I just got a call about my friends coming. Must be Jisoo and Chaeng. I heard the door click. I saw three people came in. Jisoo, Chaeng and Jennie!!!

"What are you guys doing here?"I asked.

"Hi, Lisa. We have something important to talk about." Chaeng said.

"Actually, Jennie has something to say to you." Jisoo said.

I looked at Jennie. She looks pale.

"Lisa?" Jennie called me but I'm not responding to her.

"Lisa, please talk to me." I'm still not talking with her. Suddenly she broke down. She started crying. Okay that's game over for me. I quickly went to her and hugged her.

"Shh, stop crying..."

"Why were you not talking to me?" Jennie said crying.

"I'm sorry Jen.."

"Please don't do it again."

"I will never do that again, I promise." I said as I wiped her tears.

"Lisa, I have something to tell you." Jennie said as she broke the hug and stopped crying.

"What is it, Jen?"

"I-I love you Lisa."

"WHAT?!What did you said?"

"You heard me right Lisa. I love you and I want to spend my whole life with you."

"But-t how?"

"Lisa I know what you're asking. You were there for me my entire life. But I never noticed you or your love or care. And I regret everything. When I went to live with Kai, at that time I gradually realised that I did a great mistake. Leaving you was the biggest mistake of my life. Now Lisa, I want to solve that mistake. That's why I even broke up with Kai. Lisa please forgive me. I promise I will do everything. Please Lisa can you forgive me and accept my love?"

"Jennie, I-I....."

"You love me too right. Jisoo told me you love me. But I want to hear it from you. Just say that you love me too and I will do anything to work our relationship out."

"Jennie, I lo-" my words were cut by the door click.

"Lisa?" Mina called me as she entered the room.

Everyone was shocked by Mina's presence in the room. Mina was also kinda surprised.

"Are you busy, baby?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, a little." I said nervously.

"Oh, should I come later? But then you promised me we will have a date today." Mina said pouting her lips.

No one's pov
Mina was coming towards Lisa now. But before Mina could do something Jennie suddenly stood in front of Lisa. Mina stopped at her tracks.

"Umm, can you move a little? I'm trying to reach my girlfriend." Mina asked.

"No."

"Huh?" Mina asked confused.

"You heard me right. If you want to reach Lisa, you need to go over my dead body."

"Umm, Jen?"Lisa said.

"No, Lisa please don't interfere."

"Excuse me! who are you to stop me from going to my girlfriend?"Mina asked.

"Lisa is not your girlfriend."

"Lisa is my girlfriend. Lisa, tell her that you are my girlfriend. Isn't she the same girl in the restaurant that day with Kai? Why is she suddenly behaving like this?"

"Lisa, whatever relationship you have with this girl, just break up with her now."

"Lisa won't break up with me, right Lisa?"

"I'm sorry Jennie. But Mina is my girlfriend and I love her." Lisa said as she looked down.

There was a silence for a moment then Jennie spoke,

"You're joking right?!"

"No, Jennie I'm not."

"No, no no this can't be, you love me. Jisoo told me."

"Yes, Jennie. Jisoo is right. I love you. I will always love you. But I love Mina also. She loved me even though I never really noticed her. And I know she will always love me and never leave my side. I'm sorry Jennie."

"And Mina, I told you about my first love right. Well, Jennie is my first love. I'm sorry Mina for not telling you that."

"It's okay, baby I understand you." Mina said.

"Why Lisa? Why did you chose that girl when you love me? What do I lack that she have?" Jennie said as she broke down again.

"No, Jennie please don't cry. You don't lack anything. You are perfect."

"Then why you chose her not me?"

"Maybe because even if we both want to be together we can't. I'm in love with you for so many years Jennie. Most of the time I was with you. But couldn't even confess my love to you. When I finally gathered enough courage to confess to you, you were either with Tae or Kai. And now when I finally know that you love me too I'm in a relationship with Mina. I think we're not destined to be together. I'm sorry Jennie I think it's better if we stay away and move on from each other. Cause the more we stay close the more we get hurt." Lisa said as she lowered down her eyes trying to hide her tears.

Jennie was crying too suddenly she felt dizzy and was about to fell down.

"Jennie!!" Lisa exclaimed as she quickly caught Jennie.

"Are you okay Jennie?!"

"I think I'm not okay Lisa. Knowing the person you love, loves you too but you can't be together hurts like hell." Jennie said trying to control her tears.

"I'm sorry, Jennie." Lisa said as she hugged Jennie while crying.

_____________________________________

Thank you so much guys for 10k reads. It really means a lot😊

Anyways don't forget to vote and comment hehe.