Chapter 14

"Lisa, LISAAA!"Chaeng shouted as Lisa couldn't hear her.

"Huh?"Lisa asked dumb-founded. She was in the middle of her thoughts.

"I have been calling you for 5 minutes!"

"Oh, I'm sorry Chaeng."

"Whatever!" Chaeng rolled her eyes.

"By the way why you were calling me?"

"Jisoo wants to talk to you."

"Oh,not again." Lisa said looking a little irritated.

"Lisa,please. Listening to her won't cause you any harm."

"Okay okay."

"So Lisa, it's been two months after Jennie left you, right?"Jisoo asked.

"You didn't need to make me remember it." Lisa said frowning.

"Don't give me that look okay?"

"Whatever! okay."

"Listen, Lisa this 2 months you have locked yourself in your house. You're not going to office. Your company is going down. But I don't care about that. I care about you. We care about you. Lisa, this might sound rude but you have spent your entire life running behind Jennie. You gave her everything. You did everything for her. Things even her parents couldn't give or do for her. But what you got in return. Nothing. She left you for some guy. And I don't see any chance of her coming back." Jisoo said.

"Lisa, we love you, we care for you. Even tho you love Jennie you need to move on from her. She is living her own life. I know we said the same thing when Jennie married Taehyung. But things were different back then. And you didn't even agree with it. But after all these years now it's time to let go." Chaeng said.

"Lisa, please think about it. If you don't let it go, it will just hurt you more." Jisoo said.

Lisa sighed.

"Maybe Jisoo and Chaeng are right. It's finally time to let go?"Lisa thought.

___________________________________________________

Vote and comment if you want.

I will try to update more. See you soon😊