Marshal Stone

When we got home Bucky made us dinner. Like usual it was krill. I mean it is hard catching them but couldn't Bucky add a little bit of zooplankton? When we went to bed I was worried I wouldn't find a girlfriend! Like I would ever need one. What is the point in having one?

5 years had now passed and I still didn't have a girlfriend. On a Saturday morning all the salmon were called to the Salmonapolis which is a long swim from home but we have to go. When we reached Salmonapolis there were millions of salmon all gathered in the city. Then a salmon with blue clothing and a yellow sword and yellow belt said with a deep voice, "Good morning my fellow salmons! I have summoned you for a good reason. My name is Marshal Stone. I am the captain or leader of Journey to Big Water. You need a spouse for this journey. Men find your women, and women find you guy. This journey will take place in a 1 month and 16 days. See you then!"

That was it? You called us all the way down here just for a 15 second speech? I was dumbfounded, yet perplexed, and in panic mode. I need to find a girlfriend in 1 month 16 days! I better start searching then!

"Guys? Was it hard finding a girlfriend? You guys found girlfriends when you were 14! I'm 17!"

"Well..... No not really because all you do is something nice for a girl then bam! You got one." Mordicai replied in a cool voice.

"Hayroy it isn't about if you do something good or bad, nice or naughty. It is about the connection you share and the thought you give. That is how you treat the person, that is the most important important thing."

"Very mouth watering Bucky. Sorry to give you a cold prickly, but that was just the most weirdest comment ever!"

"Really no sarcasm? C'mon Mory! I might find a lot of buckeyes but finding them is as hard as thinking of a sarcastic joke."

"Really?"

"No! I was being sarcastic! It is way easier to think of a sarcastic joke then finding buckeyes!" He started to crack up. To this day I still don't know why.

"Guys! Look! That girl is gonna get eaten by a Barracuda!"

"So? It isn't me that's in a life threatening situation!"

"How rude Mory, how rude!"

"I have to save her!" I yelled as I dashed off to the rescue.