Journey to Big Water

"Hey Mordicai! Did you ask?"

"Yep. She said yes!"

"Hey Roy!"

"Hey Bucky."

"I'm not talking to you I'm talking to my friend Roy......who just got eaten."

"Attention all salmons! Get your spouses and head to Salmon Central!"

"I thought we were being called down tomorrow."

"Well obviously they changed it. Bucky how did it go?"

"She said absolutely."

When we reached Salmon Central I saw Captain Marshal. What was he doing here?

"Hello my fellow salmons. Today is the day we do Journey to Big Water. The schedule has been changed due to the weather, so we need to head out today. By now you should have a spouse so lets get started with Journey to Big Water."

"Well the good thing is we asked today!"

"Good job Bucky! Always look at the positive."

"Wow Mory I didn't know you had that in you! Telling someone way to be positive. That's not like you."

"There's a lot of things about me you don't know."

"Let's move salmons! Stick together!"

"C'mon guys let's head to Big Water!"

We were about 15 minutes into the trip and Captain Marshal stopped the group. Why is he stopping?

"Salmons! We are going through Shark Valley, so swim as fast as you can and stay together. Let's go. CHARGE!!!!"

"He is one crazy dude."

"C'mon Mory hurry up!"

"SHARK!!!!!!!"

I just saw Mordicai zoom right past me. Bubbles were all in my face. What a chicken.

"Good work salmons. That was just the beginning. Remember do not be afraid." As his head was turning toward Mordiacai. Then everyone starred at him.

"What would you do if a tiger shark was moving at you?"

"I would swim super fast and not scream my butt off." Captain Marshal replies sternly.

When we went deeper into Big Blue more challenges came up. More challenges means the chances are that Mordicai will get scared are very likely.